• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Upcoming Titles for January 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DH63

Familiar Face
December 4, 2018
sony-ps4-banner.jpg

[size=x-large]Looking for some new games to play on PS4? Don't worry, we've got you covered with a list of upcoming titles to be released this January![/size]

(Click a title to view its trailer)

RE: Upcoming Titles for January!

[quote="Nick" pid='603' dateline='1545352603']
Nice share, Very helpful, I can't wait for resident evil me and my brother loves that game, We grew up on that game back on ps2.
[/quote]

Yeah man, the series is pretty good. My favorite title out of all of them is Resident Evil: Outbreak.

[quote="DH63" pid='609' dateline='1545353842']

Yeah man, the series is pretty good. My favorite title out of all of them is Resident Evil: Outbreak.
[/quote]

Yes, Mine too I actually like outbreak, But the new resident evil. That shit is good asf. That shit is scary to play but never finished it.

[quote="Nick" pid='611' dateline='1545354845']

Yes, Mine too I actually like outbreak, But the new resident evil. That shit is good asf. That shit is scary to play but never finished it.
[/quote]

I haven't played any of the newer Resident Evil games yet. I guess it's because it seems to have become dull for me... it just doesn't have that nostalgic feel anymore. I've seen some gameplay and it doesn't interest me at all.

[quote="DH63" pid='615' dateline='1545356503']

I haven't played any of the newer Resident Evil games yet. I guess it's because it seems to have become dull for me... it just doesn't have that nostalgic feel anymore. I've seen some gameplay and it doesn't interest me at all.
[/quote]

Yea that is true a little, But I still have fun, But you can never beat the old ones for ps2. You should try until dawn games great!

[quote="Nick" pid='616' dateline='1545356789']

Yea that is true a little, But I still have fun, But you can never beat the old ones for ps2. You should try until dawn games great!
[/quote]

I've never heard of that game before. I'll have to check it out!

[quote="Nick" pid='638' dateline='1545390244']

Yes you gotta, It is a fun game and is sometimes complicated. its like a puzzle game man.
[/quote]

I checked out some gameplay and it looks like a pretty cool game. I got a sort of Heavy Rain vibe from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.