• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Xploder Download?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, I found a new copy of Xploder Pro for the PS3 but when I try install with the dish it takes me to there xploder.net site which seem to be broken and aye download I find takes me to a site which requires flash player which no longer exists.

Does anyone know where I can download and install it? I have a key I can use just need the download

Hey, i'm not sure if you'd even be able to still use it when you got it installed somehow, wasn't it a online cheats vault? if so the servers are no more.

Where did i take that image? on their website i just added a /index.html to it.

So i'm not sure if you'd be able to use it, anyways best of luck finding it!

Attachments

• xploder.jpg
    xploder.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 29
Hi All, I found a new copy of Xploder Pro for the PS3 but when I try install with the dish it takes me to there xploder.net site which seem to be broken and aye download I find takes me to a site which requires flash player which no longer exists.

Does anyone know where I can download and install it? I have a key I can use just need the download

KG's Save Resigner
Guide:: KG's [PS3] Save Resigner With Full Tutorial
- NextGenUpdate

Bruteforce Save Data
Guide:: The Official Bruteforce Save Data Update Thread
- NextGenUpdate

Guide:: Resigning Saves Without Xploder! (Full Tutorial)
- NextGenUpdate

Status
Not open for further replies.