• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

PlayStation Stars 💫

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
HE3NWXTl.jpg

PlayStation Stars launches in Asia today, with additional markets coming soon

Asia, including Japan: September 29 (local time)
North and South America: October 5 (local time)
Europe, Australia, and New Zealand: October 13 (local time)

You can join it here.

Seems like our trophies will finally be worth something!
Apparently, 0.1% rarity platinums from PS exclusives will be worth the most.

But do you guys think Sony will ban or remove from the program any account with ilegit auto-pops and things like that?
On PSNProfiles you're only removed from the Leaderboards, but on other ranking sites you can get banned permanently :pepethink:

hd0wK1Om.jpg
YKNZ0xem.jpg
2SJCUfmm.jpg
YbvGWKem.jpg

Update: never mind, PS Stars is pure bullshit. You literally gotta buy 50 games to get 1 free lol.

Last edited:
I haven't really checked it out yet. Are the rewards anything more than collectables?

You can obtain points to buy games. Sekiro, for example, costs ¥8,360 yens (about $60 USD), or you can buy for 15,000 coins (points).
Killzone Shadow Fall is rewarding 20,000 points on Asia. I've seen some folks buying gow ragnarok and others titles.

You can obtain points to buy games. Sekiro, for example, costs ¥8,360 yens (about $60 USD), or you can buy for 15,000 coins (points).
Killzone Shadow Fall is rewarding 20,000 points on Asia. I've seen some folks buying gow ragnarok and others titles.

Nice. Can't wait for next week.

Interested to see the range of point values across different games.

Anyone else who uses saves/sets kinda scared to join this lol? i feel since this is somewhat monetized Sony might start to crack down a bit harder. especially for people in the service. might have to be a lot more carful with saves now and only use it for a few hard trophies in a set as not to mess up time stamps. but i could just be paranoid lol

Anyone else who uses saves/sets kinda scared to join this lol? i feel since this is somewhat monetized Sony might start to crack down a bit harder. especially for people in the service. might have to be a lot more carful with saves now and only use it for a few hard trophies in a set as not to mess up time stamps. but i could just be paranoid lol

I don't worry a lot about trophies out of order, my concern is more about trophies popping together, like kill 50 enemies and kill 100 enemies at the same time. That's why I always test saves on a dummy account first (mine and others).

PS Stars is out now by the way :pepehappy:

Dont expect too much from this system tbh, it wont be great like Playstation Reward way back then. I cant say much about this since it just got released yesterday. Well beside its fun to fullfill the quest and grab a digital collectibles at the moment it required you to buy a full game (which is full price 59.99$ or 69.99$) and earn some trophy to level up to unlock more campaign and collectibles. Level 2 need to buy 1 game, level 3 need to buy 2 full game and earn 32 uncommon trophy, level 4 need to buy 4 full game and earn 128 uncommon trophy. I havent purchased any game yet so idk if you can get some coin in return when you spend money on the store or not ( currently only have 1 campaign that buy one of the game on the list to get 50 coin). Even if it does, the return rate probably gonna be small.

Its better than nothing tho, and im not complain about it, just dont put too much high hope on it. I wish they have exclusive avatar or something in the future, still miss my old ps4 themes collection after switch to Ps5 🥲

no retroactive points for any of my platinums and the progress bars are glitched for the campaigns - I launched numerous games to activate the campaigns and no progress is being recorded.

It took me 30 minute for the play anygame ps4/ps5 game to completed and couple hour for the play any fighting game. So just sit back, relax and it'll pop on your ps app eventually

Sony has still not banned or removed trophies from what Ive heard. Only Microsoft did this a while back, I guess they did it around the same time they started their own point/progress system. Ill be the first to let people know, I got 3 PSN accounts, but all of them ended up with both legit, hacked and gamesaves all over the place so if im fine everyone should be 😅😂👍

Sony has still not banned or removed trophies from what Ive heard. Only Microsoft did this a while back, I guess they did it around the same time they started their own point/progress system. Ill be the first to let people know, I got 3 PSN accounts, but all of them ended up with both legit, hacked and gamesaves all over the place so if im fine everyone should be 😅😂👍

Good to hear that :feelsokayman: