• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

BO1 [PS3] [HEN] [CFW] [CEX] [DEX] [FREE] ZEUS Mod CORE Version ZPS3v01

Zombies External Universal Settings Mod Centre for Operations and Resource Execution Version ZPS3v01 (a.k.a. ZEUS Mod CORE Version ZPS3v01) was released over 2 weeks ago!! (Subscribers get faster updates) This Call of Duty Black Ops zombies mod aims to be a userfriendly and universal black ops mod centre, complete with comprehensive help menus, splitscreen support, online support, complete weapon menus for all 11 zombies maps, a programmable DPAD quick summon system and menu templates for easy custom menu creation. Hopefully users will choose to upload their custom menus, helping to create a database of user plugin menus that can easily be installed by any ZEUS Mod CORE user. I will do a video on that in the future, for now please enjoy the base menu. Below are 3 videos; an installation video, and a short and a long preview of sorts. Be sure to utilize the help and tutorial menus after installing to learn about menu options, there is a lot of useful information in there for a first-time user of ZEUS Mod CORE.

Future plans

I will be converting this mod to other consoles next, so I'm currently looking for testers on other consoles. I am also hoping to translate this mod to other languages. Please contact me at [SUB]imkira3[/SUB][SUB]@[/SUB][SUB]email.com[/SUB] if your interested in helping to translate or test on other consoles. (XBOX 360 users should keep an eye out for Version ZXB2v01)

Installation Video
Zombies External Universal Settings Mod Centre for Operations and Resource Execution Installation - YouTube
[SUB]youtube.com/watch?v=Sgm1ePBa52w[/SUB]
Video Description:
Please ensure your USB is in the right-most slot of your PS3 when running the mod.
Don't forget to copy all the space characters while building your patch.
You will have to create your own ZEUS folder, apparently github doesn't like empty folders. Be sure to name it "ZEUS" all in caps.
Don't forget to add a hard line break in the proper spot as demonstrated at 8:24 in this video.
The full name of this project is: Zombies External Universal Settings Mod Centre for Operations and Resource Execution Version ZPS3v01 though I could not include the full title as I was somewhat limited by the title character limit.

Required Hardware

1x USB Stick (FAT32, 256 mb or bigger)
or
1x Memory Card (FAT32, 256 mb or bigger) and 1x USB Adapter for your Memory Card

Required Files

Zombies External Universal Settings Mod Centre for Operations and Resource Execution Version ZPS3v01
github.com/imkira3/Zombies-External-Universal-Settings-Mod-Centre-for-Operations-and-Resource-Execution/releases

Zombies External Universal Settings Version ZPS3v01
github.com/imkira3/Zombies-External-Universal-Settings/releases

Fastfile Viewer
youtube.com/watch?v=SMcVqzdhWRM

HxD
mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/

WinRAR
win-rar.com/postdownload.html?&L=0

TrueAncestor SELF Resigner
psx-place.com/resources/trueancestor-self-resigner-by-jjkkyu.33/

multiMAN
psx-place.com/threads/update-multiman-04-85-01-official-update-from-deank-adds-4-83-4-85-cfw-support-ps3hen-support.26435/

default.txt
archive.org/download/ZEUSModCORERelatedFiles_202107/default.txt

reset_bindings_sp.txt
archive.org/download/ZEUSModCORERelatedFiles_202107/reset_bindings_sp.txt

Hex_Values.txt
archive.org/download/ZEUSModCORERelatedFiles_202107/Hex_Values.txt

Music Used

Title: Old Skool Underground Hip Hop Instrumental
Author: farhankk360
Link: youtube.com/watch?v=z3IDfkBHXig

Permission was given by farhankk360 to play his song, please read the description of his video for more information.

Special Thanks

I'll be honest, I don't even know where to begin here. Many of my tests during development could not be completed without another person in the lobby, and there were many cases where I would straight-up crash the game while working out the bugs. I never had any beta-testers or anyone helping me with the code, this was a very private project but even so I could not have done it without chill friends who were willing to put up with my nonsense while I worked stuff out, and even to directly help me with tests at times as some tests require a subject. Thank you all so very much! I never kept a list of names for this section and I deeply regret that, I'm sorry but thank you all anyway! Had this not started as a personal project without plans for a release I would have kept better records. And I gotta thank IDontModLobbies for the shader list, that clear shader looks real nice!
Short Preview
Zombies External Universal Settings Mod Centre for Operations and Resource Execution Version ZPS3v01 - YouTube
[SUB]youtube.com/watch?v=xDPrV7fC7is[/SUB]
Video Description:
Zombies External Universal Settings Mod Centre for Operations and Resource Execution Version ZPS3v01 is now released! Get your download link and installation guide here: youtube.com/watch?v=Sgm1ePBa52w
I divided the map-specific menus into different corners in an attempt to show you a very large menu in a very short span of time, with awesome tunes by Farhan Khan. The full video was originally 19 minutes.

Top Left: Kino Der Toten, "FIVE", DOA
Top Right: Nacht Der Untoten, Verrukt, Shi No Numa
Bottom Left: Der Riese, Ascension, Call of the Dead
Bottom Right: Shangri-La, Moon

Music Used

Title: Old Skool Underground Hip Hop Instrumental
Link: youtube.com/watch?v=z3IDfkBHXig

Title: The End - Epic Instrumental
Link: youtube.com/watch?v=0dOoacFJ0QY

Title: War Music (Epic Instrumental)
Link: youtube.com/watch?v=-9gY_V7-qec

Permission was given by farhankk360 to play his song, please read the description of his video for more information.

Special Thanks

I'll be honest, I don't even know where to begin here. Many of my tests during development could not be completed without another person in the lobby, and there were many cases where I would straight-up crash the game while working out the bugs. I never had any beta-testers or anyone helping me with the code, this was a very private project but even so I could not have done it without chill friends who were willing to put up with my nonsense while I worked stuff out, and even to directly help me with tests at times as some tests require a subject. Thank you all so very much! I never kept a list of names for this section and I deeply regret that, I'm sorry but thank you all anyway! Had this not started as a personal project without plans for a release I would have kept better records. And I gotta thank IDontModLobbies for the shader list, that clear shader looks real nice!
Long Preview
ZEUS Mod CORE Version ZPS3v01 Preview - YouTube
[SUB]youtube.com/watch?v=icrKtH8f46A[/SUB]
Video Description:
This is the preview for ZEUS Mod CORE, a new retro gaming mod for Call of Duty - Black Ops.
This is the first time I'm showing the mod off at this late stage. This is my first major video but I have worked on a lot of retro modding projects in the past on-forum, I will record some of my future works on this channel so stay tuned!

Last edited: