• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

PUBG vs Fortnite

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really easy question for me, personally, I much prefer PUBG.

Although I completely understand WHY people enjoy Fortnite, I prefer the realism and the gameplay on PUBG. The cartoons, emoticons and never ending stream of childish novelties being added into Fortnite make it feel like I shouldn't be playing the game at my age.

I think PUBG is by far the best Battle Royale game on the market at the minute, and I struggle to imagine anything taking that title away from them any time soon.

I think PUBG has some issues to resolve with regards to hit detection, server performance etc, but I think that once those issues are eventually ironed out, there will be no chance for the likes of Blackout or Fortnite to survive.

[quote="RyHendo" pid='564' dateline='1545336743']
This is a really easy question for me, personally, I much prefer PUBG.

Although I completely understand WHY people enjoy Fortnite, I prefer the realism and the gameplay on PUBG. The cartoons, emoticons and never ending stream of childish novelties being added into Fortnite make it feel like I shouldn't be playing the game at my age.

I think PUBG is by far the best Battle Royale game on the market at the minute, and I struggle to imagine anything taking that title away from them any time soon.

I think PUBG has some issues to resolve with regards to hit detection, server performance etc, but I think that once those issues are eventually ironed out, there will be no chance for the likes of Blackout or Fortnite to survive.
[/quote]

Yes, I agree, PUBG is where its at.

Status
Not open for further replies.