• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Do you think they killed fortnite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Fortnite's current state feels perfect. Hit reg, servers, weapon balance feels nice and planes was a great addition. Most fun I've had on the game since Season 3. Season 2 and before was only fun because it was only noobs playing.

Hammy" said:
No, Fortnite's current state feels perfect. Hit reg, servers, weapon balance feels nice and planes was a great addition. Most fun I've had on the game since Season 3. Season 2 and before was only fun because it was only noobs playing.
Yea that is true, I would have to say maybe alittle this season is fun, But I am still not a big fan anymore. like I used to be.

[quote="Vince" pid='544' dateline='1545324187']
Just never got into the game. Maybe it was the building aspect of it. Just never found the game fun.
[/quote]

I'm with you on this. The building aspect is a clever idea but I don't think it works as a true battle royale game due to it. It's more of a minecraft clone to me than it is a battle royale game.

[quote="Vince" pid='544' dateline='1545324187']
Just never got into the game. Maybe it was the building aspect of it. Just never found the game fun.
[/quote]

I third that. The build mode was a huge turn-off for me. As an open-world sandbox it would seem more idealistic to have build mode. And no it's not a bad game by any means, however it's ridiculously over-hyped which can show how well epic games sold it

Status
Not open for further replies.