Credits

Make Online Invisible Glitch Public?

Hello PlayerSquared,

So I have told Rockstar several times about this glitch, yet they only want to patch or add features that will earn them more money, instead of addressing issues that exist with this online beta. I decided to make a video to show them how to make your player invisible, then how to turn other players invisible, and how it can be abused (obviously) by players trolling, and also while hunting since animals do not see or react to invisible players.

Any who, as I was making that video my posse member was killed at butcher by players camping out then killing others and taking hides. Posse member just spent 45 min hunting and killing perfect panther. This is short vid of after they triggered me

[size=medium]To the point: [/size][size=medium]So I have a dilemma on if I want to show how to do this extremely easy glitch as an F-U to R* or not to in an attempt to keep lobby play fair.[/size]

[size=large]What are your thoughts/opinions?[/size]

[size=x-small]I suck at editing videos and some how screwed up the resolution while uploading, my b[/size]

Credits

RE: Make Online Invisible Glitch Public?

If you keep it to yourself eventually someone else will find it out and post a tutorial.