Social & Reverse Engineer Android Developer CyberSecurity

Credits

TouchMaster Premium
    Share:

So this was requested by @PotatoGuy.

This will be a short tutorial this is the name of the app that was requested Assistive Touch, Screenshot (quick), Screen Recorder A video will be added also if you can't follow along. OK so for starters we need to download the app to begin making it Premium..

Here is the Google link to the app for those who want to try it yourself [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] so we need the same apps we have already discussed in other tutorials.

●Apktool_M
    ●MT Manager
    ●AntiSplit

Open Apktool_M and tap on Applications either type the app or scroll down until you see it, you will notice that the app is split FYI can't mod split apps they will just force close, crash, or not even respond. So tap on TouchMaster and press Extract, TouchMaster_v4.9.10(409010)

● base.apk
    ● split_config.arm64_v8a.apk
    ● split_config.xxhdpi.apk

Select All, Extract, press OK.
    Open AntiSplit tap on the folder called Apktool_M inside the folder will have the TouchMaster_v4.9.10(409010).Apks <---
    This is the split version of the app so we need to merge it together tap on the file and tap MERGE wait for output downbelow this will tell you its done merging totally up to you if you want to install it now or before you mod the app you can totally a choice I did So uninstall TouchMaster as we have just Merged the app together.

Open MT Manager open Apktool_M folder and you'll see the app with the blue logo this is the app we just merged together tap on it and install it this doesn't need explaining how to install the app.
    Once the app is installed tap on Done, View, Classes.dex Dex Editor plus now tap on search and type in purchase and search. It will find (66) results your looking for

You must thank the post to view hidden content.
    You now want to save your work tap on the floppy disk icon go back 3times and tap on the hammer and save and exit a prompt will pop up saying
    Info
    File "classes.dex" has been modified, do you want to update it
    AUTO SIGN ☑️
    <--- has to have a tick and press ok. Go back once app will be highlighted green TouchMaster_v4.9.10(409010)_apks_signed.apk tap on the app and install it will ask you to install the updated version press ok let it do its thing..

You've successfully modified TouchMaster to Premium load up app to make sure.
    You must thank the post to view hidden content.
    You Must Thank The Post To View Hidden Content.
    Last edited by Gangsta_NGU; December 8th, 2020 at 01:09 AM.

Re: TouchMaster Premium
    Share:

Originally Posted by Gangsta_NGU
    Hey man did you actually go through all effort foe me thanks man i was just asking if you could send a mod but going through all this just cause i asked thats pretty amazing of you to do that thanks dude

Share:

Thanks for the detailed tutorial!

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by Steve_12
    Thanks for the detailed tutorial!
    No problem man thanks for the support

Share:

Success to you!

Share:

Originally Posted by Gangsta_NGU

This will be a short tutorial this is the name of the app that was requested Assistive Touch, Screenshot (quick), Screen Recorder A video will be added also if you can't follow along. OK so for starters we need to download the app to begin making it Premium..

Here is the Google link to the app for those who want to try it yourself [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] so we need the same apps we have already discussed in other tutorials.

●Apktool_M
    ●MT Manager
    ●AntiSplit

Open Apktool_M and tap on Applications either type the app or scroll down until you see it, you will notice that the app is split FYI can't mod split apps they will just force close, crash, or not even respond. So tap on TouchMaster and press Extract, TouchMaster_v4.9.10(409010)

● base.apk
    ● split_config.arm64_v8a.apk
    ● split_config.xxhdpi.apk

Select All, Extract, press OK.
    Open AntiSplit tap on the folder called Apktool_M inside the folder will have the TouchMaster_v4.9.10(409010).Apks <---
    This is the split version of the app so we need to merge it together tap on the file and tap MERGE wait for output downbelow this will tell you its done merging totally up to you if you want to install it now or before you mod the app you can totally a choice I did So uninstall TouchMaster as we have just Merged the app together.

Open MT Manager open Apktool_M folder and you'll see the app with the blue logo this is the app we just merged together tap on it and install it this doesn't need explaining how to install the app.
    Once the app is installed tap on Done, View, Classes.dex Dex Editor plus now tap on search and type in purchase and search. It will find (66) results your looking for

-= Hidden Content =-
    You now want to save your work tap on the floppy disk icon go back 3times and tap on the hammer and save and exit a prompt will pop up saying
    Info
    File "classes.dex" has been modified, do you want to update it
    AUTO SIGN ☑️
    <--- has to have a tick and press ok. Go back once app will be highlighted green TouchMaster_v4.9.10(409010)_apks_signed.apk tap on the app and install it will ask you to install the updated version press ok let it do its thing..

You've successfully modified TouchMaster to Premium load up app to make sure.
    -= Hidden Content =-
    You Must Thank The Post To View Hidden Content.
    I didn't see this video on your channel must be set to private is all modding videos private

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by nacho mayonnaise
    I didn't see this video on your channel must be set to private is all modding videos private
    Yes some modding videos are private for a reason YouTube tends to restrict them if public

Share:

Please boss can you teach me how to mod palace bet ,actually I understand how to use lucky patcher but I want to understand mt manager and others ,please I'll be glad if you can teach me this ,I would have contact you but there is no other way to reach you

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by djacegold
    Please boss can you teach me how to mod palace bet ,actually I understand how to use lucky patcher but I want to understand mt manager and others ,please I'll be glad if you can teach me this ,I would have contact you but there is no other way to reach you
    Alright Pal so majority of these betting apps are server sided you can use HttpCanary but you'll probably need to know what your doing before carrying out any action towards the app.. I dont have time to sit down & have a 1v1 to teach you everything about Android Reversing.. I had assumed others may follow to keep android going but inst as big as it use to be not complaining or owt but yeah sorry man can't I'm busy with life issues @ the moment maybe when shit eases down abit but can't make any promises..