• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

How to make Facebook Swipe Premium

SyrenRemix

Reverse Engineer
Staff
JIMZO-F
October 25, 2020
So in today's tutorial we will be tackling Facebook Swipe
FYI this is piss easy this will probably be the shortest tutorial so far lol I will add the keyword which is
Code:
swipeforfacebookpro

So let's begin firstly open Mt Manager Extract APK,
User App scroll down or Search for Swipe, now Tap on the app Extract APK again, Locate, Tap on app & View.. Tap on AndroidManifest.xml Decompile, Highlight swipeforfacebookfree back out tap on classes.dex open with Dex Editor Plus, Tap Search Enter swipeforfacebookpromake sure below matches to yours
Search type: Smali

☑️Search Subdirectories
❎Match Case
❎Regex

Search Results (2) -
Code:
com.happening.studios.swipefreefacebook.f
e

const-string v1, "swipeforfacebookpro"
Tap on either on I'm just going to start on top & move to bottom so you don't confuse yourself..

Code:
.method public static d(Landroid/content/Context;)Ljava/lang/String;
    .registers 5

invoke-virtual {p0}, Landroid/content/Context;->getPackageName()Ljava/lang/String;

move-result-object v0

invoke-virtual {v0, v1}, Ljava/lang/String;->contains(Ljava/lang/CharSequence;)Z

move-result v0

const v1, 0x7f100031

if-eqz v0, :cond_18

:cond_f
    invoke-virtual {p0}, Landroid/content/Context;->getResources()Landroid/content/res/Resources;

move-result-object p0

invoke-virtual {p0, v1}, Landroid/content/res/Resources;->getString(I)Ljava/lang/String;

move-result-object p0

return-object p0

:cond_18
    invoke-static {p0}, Lcom/happening/studios/swipeforfacebook/f/e;->x(Landroid/content/Context;)Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;

move-result-object v0

const/4 v2, 0x0

const-string v3, "appIsPro"

invoke-interface {v0, v3, v2}, Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;->getBoolean(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Z

[COLOR="#FF0000"]move-result v0[/COLOR]  <---- change it to [COLOR="#FF0000"]const/4 v0, 0x1[/COLOR]

if-eqz v0, :cond_f

const-string p0, "Swipe (Pro Key)"

return-object p0
.end method

Code:
.method public static m(Landroid/content/Context;)Ljava/lang/Boolean;
    .registers 3

invoke-virtual {p0}, Landroid/content/Context;->getPackageName()Ljava/lang/String;

move-result-object v0

invoke-virtual {v0, v1}, Ljava/lang/String;->contains(Ljava/lang/CharSequence;)Z

move-result v0

const/4 v1, 0x0

if-nez v0, :cond_19

invoke-static {p0}, Lcom/happening/studios/swipeforfacebook/f/e;->x(Landroid/content/Context;)Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;

move-result-object p0

const-string v0, "appIsPro"

invoke-interface {p0, v0, v1}, Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;->getBoolean(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Z

[COLOR="#FF0000"]move-result p0[/COLOR]   <----- change it to [COLOR="#FF0000"]const/4 p0, 0x1[/COLOR]

if-eqz p0, :cond_1a

:cond_19
    const/4 v1, 0x1

:cond_1a
    invoke-static {v1}, Ljava/lang/Boolean;->valueOf(Z)Ljava/lang/Boolean;

move-result-object p0

return-object p0
.end method
Save & Edit now just accept all the prompts when your backing out of the app if you unsure then relook through my other tutorials the app will be highlighted in green Swipe_8.2.4.apk tap on the app & install the app highlighted green..

Next On The Agenda Will Be SD Maid a video will be added eventually once YouTube processes it.

You've successfully modified Facebook Swipe.
The Features are as follows.

• Block All Ads on Facebook
  • Customise Facebook Theme
  • Premium Features Unlocked.

Facebook Swipe // Pro Subscription // Reverse Engineer // Educational Purpose - YouTube

You Need to be Registered to PlayerSquared & then Thank the Post to View Hidden Content

Last edited:
Thanks for the tutorials you've been sharing, I never knew about Swipe but now that I have it nd got rid of them pesky ads on Facebook thank you so much man i hated the ads so much youd lose interest on the video that most times got thrown into your face

I can't get over the view dough I didn't expect so many people would be arsed or curious as this is completely new even to NGU respective, it was mostly ROMs, Root, Lucky Patcher, & Data tutorials on the site so nothing new came out until I seen https://playersquared.com/forums/51-mobile-phone-game-mods/ here & figured probably the same result using Lucky Patcher but at least it's mods or something so I thought I'll try something new and see if people would be bothered or will it just die like NGU. I'll be honest I thought my game saves for the PS4 scene would be the centre of the attention as they were on NGU with 45k views, So I made a thread called Basics Of What a Apk that heading will be fixed shortly and it was slow and didn't see many people didn't care or have an interest so I kept changing my ideas nobody cares about this they care about free stuff so I created a tutorial on Avee Player 1.2.98 Premium Tutorial which is SECOND on the Google Search I couldn't believe it getting the site noticed anyway enough of me rambling on.

Last edited:
I can't get over the view dough I didn't expect so many people would be arsed or curious as this is completely new even to NGU respective, it was mostly ROMs, Root, Lucky Patcher, & Data tutorials on the site so nothing new came out until I seen https://playersquared.com/forums/51-mobile-phone-game-mods/ here & figured probably the same result using Lucky Patcher but at least it's mods or something so I thought I'll try something new and see if people would be bothered or will it just die like NGU. I'll be honest I thought my game saves for the PS4 scene would be the centre of the attention as they were on NGU with 45k views, So I made a thread called Basics Of What a Apk that heading will be fixed shortly and it was slow and didn't see many people didn't care or have an interest so I kept changing my ideas nobody cares about this they care about free stuff so I created a tutorial on Avee Player 1.2.98 Premium Tutorial which is SECOND on the Google Search I couldn't believe it getting the site noticed anyway enough of me rambling on.

Hi yeah it's funny how on all browsers your tutorials are in the first result thats cool can you do Netflix and or Disney+ as my account will be expired soon. I'm only asking as you seem to know your stuff

Hi yeah it's funny how on all browsers your tutorials are in the first result thats cool can you do Netflix and or Disney+ as my account will be expired soon. I'm only asking as you seem to know your stuff

What's up so I won't be making tutorials for Netflix, Disney+, Spotify, Hulu, or Amazon Prime I believe I had mentioned on the first thread I done was I won't be doing those if I do in the future I may sell ways to do it..