• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Android Tutorial Adobe Lightroom - Photo Editor & Pro Camera Premium

SyrenRemix

Reverse Engineer
Staff
October 25, 2020
Hey so decided to post this tutorial on Adobe Phtoshop - Lightroom.. I have been busy extremely busy with work & life haven't seen or came across any tutorials on the Web or dark Web so decided to upload a tutorial on how to make Adobe Phtoshop - Lightroom Premium & Bypass Login Details & Unlock Hidden Features.. So I won't be going step by step on this tutorial I will tell you we're to go but not like the other tutorials on open this and that select this blah.. So let's begin Reverse Engineer using Mt Manager now Extract Adobe Lightroom view it its contents, swipe left or right on Billing.properties & press the X this will highlight the files you are going to remove from the application once highlighted hold the highlighted and delete the files now open dex and hold com and search for These are the keywords that will help you to find the code you need to edit..
Keywords Subscription, Created: 7f120487

So let's start with
Code:
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Subscription[/COLOR]
  • com.adobe.Irmobile.g <---Folder
  • mobile/thfoundation/library/agSa, >Subscription:Lcom/a.. <---Enter
Code:
.method public static final b()Z
    .registers 4

.line 43
    sget-object v0, Lcom/adobe/lrmobile/g/a;->a:Lcom/adobe/lrmobile/g/a;

invoke-direct {v0}, Lcom/adobe/lrmobile/g/a;[COLOR="#40E0D0"]->q()Z[/COLOR] Highlight This & Goto

method private final q()Z
    .registers 2

.line 26
    sget-boolean v0, Lcom/adobe/lrmobile/g/a;->b:Z

const/4 v0, 0x1  <---Add this here under ☝🏻

return v0
.end method
Save your work
Now Search for
Code:
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Created:[/COLOR]
  • com.adobe. Imobile.g <---Folder
  • Armobile/thfoundation/library/ag$a;-~Created: Lcom/a.. <---Enter
Code:
.method public static final d()Z
    .registers 2

.line 62
    invoke-static {}, Lcom/adobe/lrmobile/g/a;->a()Lcom/adobe/lrmobile/thfoundation/library/ag$a;

move-result-object v0

sget-object v1, Lcom/adobe/lrmobile/thfoundation/library/ag$a;->Trial:Lcom/adobe/lrmobile/thfoundation/library/ag$a;

if-eq v0, v1, :cond_13

invoke-static {}, Lcom/adobe/lrmobile/g/a;->a()Lcom/adobe/lrmobile/thfoundation/library/ag$a;

move-result-object v0

sget-object v1, Lcom/adobe/lrmobile/thfoundation/library/ag$a;->Subscription:Lcom/adobe/lrmobile/thfoundation/library/ag$a;

if-ne v0, v1, :cond_11

goto :goto_13

:cond_11
    const/4 v0, 0x[COLOR="#40E0D0"]0[/COLOR]  <--- Change 0 to 1

goto :goto_14

:cond_13
    :goto_13
    const/4 v0, 0x1

:goto_14
    return v0
.end method
Save Your Work
Now Search for
Code:
[COLOR="#FF0000"]7f120487[/COLOR]
  • com.adobe.Irmobile.material.cooper <---Folder
  • CooperLearnDetailActivity <---File
  • const v1, Ox7f120487 <---Enter

Code:
line 194
    invoke-static {v1, v3}, Lcom/adobe/lrmobile/thfoundation/g;[COLOR="#40E0D0"]->a[/COLOR] Highlight This & Goto.

method public static varargs a(I[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/String;
    .registers 3

if-nez p0, :cond_5

const-string p0, ""

return-object p0

.line 77
    :cond_5
    invoke-static {}, Lcom/adobe/lrmobile/utils/a;[COLOR="#40E0D0"]->d()Z[/COLOR] Hightlight This & Goto

.method public static final d()Z
    .registers 1

.line 58
    invoke-static {}, Lcom/adobe/lrmobile/utils/a;->a()Z

move-result v0

if-nez v0, :cond_f

invoke-static {}, Lcom/adobe/lrmobile/utils/a;[COLOR="#40E0D0"]->b()Z[/COLOR] Highlight This & Goto

.method public static final b()Z
    .registers 1

const/4 v0, 0x[COLOR="#40E0D0"]0[/COLOR]  <--- Change 0 to 1 

return v0
.end method
Congratulations you have successfully modified Adobe Lightroom - Photo Editor & Pro Camera

●Premium Unlocked
●Login Bypass No need To Add Email
●Unlock Hidden Features

Red color is Keywords
Cyan color is Highlight

Adobe Phtoshop - Lightroom Premium - YouTube

MT Manager v2.9.4
MT Manager
This is the file manager I have used in all tutorials I have made.
Any further questions DM me in post

Last edited:
Re: Adobe Lightroom - Photo Editor & Pro Camera

Hey thanks for the tutorial, I'm literally just after creating an account want to join this site I had noticed NGU becoming difficult to even log in my password don't seem to sent to my email it was only until I seen ManEater gamesave I had noticed your user name pop up on Google and recognised your name I was looking through the site before signing up to make sure it was a the same people as before I also subscribed to your YouTube channel and left a link on Adobe Photoshop so thank you.

Hey thanks for the tutorial, I'm literally just after creating an account want to join this site I had noticed NGU becoming difficult to even log in my password don't seem to sent to my email it was only until I seen ManEater gamesave I had noticed your user name pop up on Google and recognised your name I was looking through the site before signing up to make sure it was a the same people as before I also subscribed to your YouTube channel and left a link on Adobe Photoshop so thank you.

Your welcome, yeah this is the new site NGU was sold off & had got taken over by a unknown person I wouldn't know anything about the login Credentials on the site also thanks 🤷🏻*♂️ for the like on the channel don't really post anything besides private videos on modified applications for android

Your welcome, yeah this is the new site NGU was sold off & had got taken over by a unknown person I wouldn't know anything about the login Credentials on the site also thanks 🤷🏻*♂️ for the like on the channel don't really post anything besides private videos on modified applications for android

Hey gangster are you going to make new tutorials for 2021 hpw come when a update come out for this it doesnt do the update or give me the update i had to reinstall the app but lost all the paod tools. Thanks

Hey gangster are you going to make new tutorials for 2021 hpw come when a update come out for this it doesnt do the update or give me the update i had to reinstall the app but lost all the paod tools. Thanks

Hi there yes I plan on coming back here to continue reversing apps.. I've just been really busy this year with personal issues.. I'll be honest if you modify an app & let's say its version is v1.0 & app has a update for v1.1 & the info says bug fixes the developer of the app has already been aware if a modification that has occurred & the bug fixes will try to throw you off course to remodify the app again that's why you need to disable Crashlytics, Analytics, and remove Debug info so the developer isn't aware of your modifications.. So me personally I wouldn't waste your time updating the apps unless something new.. If you uninstall the modified version for the original version you'll have to remod it all again hopefully you learn from this.. have a good 1