• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

How to make Reface Premium V1.15.4

SyrenRemix

Reverse Engineer
Staff
JIMZO-F
October 25, 2020
Alright guy back again to do another tutorial for the most popular app called Reface change your face with celebrities for funny videos it's kinda like deep face but not.. This will be a short tutorial due to the app being to easy to modify..

The developers have already rewritten the entire app to make changes & 😂 apparently made it harder to modify will I can assure you it's a scare tactic I suppose they'll have to redo there work again cause I failed lol anyway enjoy the tutorial

Play Link:
Reface: Face swap videos and memes with your photo - Apps on Google Play

Reface is Split merge the resources together before modify the app otherwise it won't install..

For Unlocking PRO
Code:
Keyword: bro_purchased

[1] Signature Method:

Lvideo/reface/app/billing/RefaceBilling;-><init>(Landroid/content/Context;Lvideo/reface/app/analytics/AnalyticsDelegate;Lvideo/reface/app/Prefs;)V
0 to 1

Code:
Keyword:subscriptions

[2] Signature Method:

Ld1/d/a/a/d;->e()Z
0 to 1

For Fixing ads Subscription.

Code:
Keyword: android_ads_free_refaces_count

[3] Signature Method:

Lvideo/reface/app/home/AdHelper;->needAds()Z
1 to 0

[4] Signature Method:

Lvideo/reface/app/home/AdHelper;->needWarningDialog()Z
1 to 0

Now you've officially Modified Reface app subscription is set for 1970 but you can change it on currentsettime(J) to 2099 or 9999.. ✓ŒðŸ»✓ŒðŸ»

Apps Used to Modify Reface:
â—‰Apktool M
â—‰AntiSplit G3 optional
â—‰MT Manager v2.9.7 VIP User

Reface: Face Swap // Reverse Engineer // Premium Membership // version 1.15.4 // - YouTube

Last edited:
Re: How to make Reface Premium V1.13.1

My guy, these threads are getting a ton of attention, even if they arent getting posted in a lot. Nice job :)

Well Vince, How's thing's cheers man yeah I had noticed & was quite shocked by the volume of visits I had made all threads that are mobile development open to anyone rather then hiding it old threads are empty trying to get more people to join the site + I got bored with the console & figured if I make a start on this section hopefully it'll bring other people to share their ideas or knowledge start growing each section so there's more to offer.. Thanks BTW for the like & reply have a good one man..

Last edited:

Well Vince, How's thing's cheers man yeah I had noticed & was quite shocked by the volume of visits I had made all threads that are mobile development open to anyone rather then hiding it old threads are empty trying to get more people to join the site + I got bored with the console & figured if I make a start on this section hopefully it'll bring other people to share their ideas or knowledge start growing each section so there's more to offer.. Thanks BTW for the like & reply have a good one man..

Dude I am very grateful for your tutorials non the less you actually provided me with the how to thank you gangsta. Can I actually ask you about an app called ToonMe it's kinda the same app but you just upload a photo nd it'll make a cartoon picture of you thanks again for all this information on all your tutorials alot of money is being saved especially on this app i had gave feedback to the developer to remove the watermark that doesnt go away when you actually purchased it on the Google store but thanks to your tutorial I can try it myself

Alright guy back again to do another tutorial for the most popular app called Reface change your face with celebrities for funny videos it's kinda like deep face but not.. This will be a short tutorial due to the app being to easy to modify..

The developers have already rewritten the entire app to make changes & 😂 apparently made it harder to modify will I can assure you it's a scare tactic I suppose they'll have to redo there work again cause I failed lol anyway enjoy the tutorial

Play Link:
Reface: Face swap videos and memes with your photo - Apps on Google Play

Reface is Split merge the resources together before modify the app otherwise it won't install..

For Unlocking PRO
Code:
Keyword: bro_purchased

[1] Signature Method:

Lvideo/reface/app/billing/RefaceBilling;-><init>(Landroid/content/Context;Lvideo/reface/app/analytics/AnalyticsDelegate;Lvideo/reface/app/Prefs;)V
0 to 1

Code:
Keyword:subscriptions

[2] Signature Method:

Ld1/d/a/a/d;->e()Z
0 to 1

For Fixing ads Subscription.

Code:
Keyword: android_ads_free_refaces_count

[3] Signature Method:

Lvideo/reface/app/home/AdHelper;->needAds()Z
1 to 0

[4] Signature Method:

Lvideo/reface/app/home/AdHelper;->needWarningDialog()Z
1 to 0

Now you've officially Modified Reface app subscription is set for 1970 but you can change it on currentsettime(J) to 2099 or 9999.. ✓ŒðŸ»✓ŒðŸ»

Apps Used to Modify Reface:
â—‰Apktool M
â—‰AntiSplit G3 optional
â—‰MT Manager v2.9.7 VIP User

Thanks for the tutorial great detail about it