• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Puffin Browser Premium Smali Editing & Hex Editing

SyrenRemix

Reverse Engineer
Staff
October 25, 2020
Alright peeps so here is the full tutorial for Puffin Browser. In this tutorial you'll learn how to make it Premium & you'll showing how to increase the expiry date on the subscription so normally when you modify a app the date is 1970 which is basically saying its obviously not going to expire but if you want to change the date to a more reasonable date..
Right open MT Manager extract the app you should all now know how to do this go into classes.dex there's only one Dex Editor Plus go over to Strings & search for..

Keywords are: premium_mode_enabled & premium_mode_expiry_time

Code:
const-string v2, "premium_mode_enabled"

invoke-interface {v0, v2, v1}, Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;->getBoolean(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Z

move-result v0  <--- change to ---> [COLOR="#FFD700"]const/4 v0, 0x1[/COLOR]

Code:
const-string v4, "premium_mode_expiry_time"

invoke-interface {v1, v4, v2, v3}, Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;->getLong(Ljava/lang/String;J)J

move-result-wide v2  <--- change to [COLOR="#B22222"]const-wide v2, 0x[/COLOR]

.line 5
    :goto_1e
    invoke-virtual {v0, v2, v3}, Ljava/util/Calendar;->setTimeInMillis(J)V

With this const-wide v2, 0x you'll need to goto
Current Millis ‐ Milliseconds since Unix Epoch then edit the year you desire once you add your numbers to milliseconds since epoch: 253368000000000. After you have sorted out your time you would like it to expire copy the long numbers below then head to https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/decimal-to-hex.html make sure you've changed it to Decimal to Hexadecimal paste it there & take the Hexadecimal code now add it onto the line of code so in my case its
Code:
 [COLOR="#B22222"]const-wide v2, 0x3BB2CFBACF8L[/COLOR] add the letter "L" at the end of it

The expiry date has now be changed to you're liking if any problem changing these or understanding wtf I mean follow the video.. Save your work now install it & enjoy you're very own Mod of Puffin Browser Premium Subscription Ad Free..

I have noticed alot of guests visiting my tutorials it would be more beneficial for you to become a member of our community as if I leave links in the tutorial it will be restricted to you but if a member you would have full access to them only..

Last edited: