Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Reverse Engineer

Credits

Reverse Engineering Tools
    Share:

These applications I leave below are for Developers and Reverse Engineers. If you aren't either or you may find them confusing and may not understand the how to do much. I left these Tools because the site is lacking other people in the mobile forum. Maybe someday I shall meet another Reverse Engineer anyway.. So these tools are very powerful and they will have things that you phone and Google services won't want you to have on your device they will work for both NON-ROOT and ROOTED devices. There are plenty of tutorial I done on the site for those who want to try it out if they are outdated I may update them unfortunately no videos will be available as leechers love those there is never 1 method to crack applications there's lots of ways to do them. Anyway I hope you find these helpful in your journeys. Their are other applications I have that are much more sophisticated in the algorithms some are private and some are made by myself maybe in future if I completely forfit I may release them

MODDING TOOLS

Spoiler: 
    You must thank the post to view hidden content!

You'll need to give the thread a thumbs up to reveal the applications.There are some tools I won't be sharing as that are private that are much more sophisticated that has algorithm learning inside. I will confirm that there are Risks when using these Tools, I would suggest that you back up any file that you are going to change as you could potentially brick your device if you don't know what you're doing. Depending on your settings on your device if you install any of these tools they will pop up as a potential leak on your data, this is a scare tactic so you won't install the applications.
    P.S If you don't know, how to download this application if you're using your Android Device, you've to Hold The Links until a prompt comes up & press Download Link.
    Last edited by SyrenRemix; May 20th, 2022 at 10:29 AM.
    Telegram: SyrenRemix
    Facebook: SyrenRemix
    YouTube: SyrenRemix
    Twitter: SyrenRemix
    Tiktok: SyrenRemix

Reverse Engineer

Credits

Re: Android #Reverse #Engineering Tools
    Share:

Originally Posted by SyrenRemix
    These are power applications that allow you to exploit apps on the Play Store or System apps. You can remove Google Analytics, Crashlytics, Ads, Payment Methods or if you just want to analyse what the apps are doing. If for whatever reason you brake a app & came running back here crying that your getting sued that's on you. If you published a video tutorial on how to reverse engineer the apps of course the developer might sue you, all of these apps are protected and will tell you what I just mentioned. If you fail to read anything here and just download them and realise you've made a mistake once again it's totally on you.

MODDING TOOLS
    Spoiler: 
    -= Hidden Content =-

You'll need to give the thread a thumbs up to reveal the applications.There are some tools I won't be sharing as that are private that are much more sophisticated that has algorithm learning inside. I will confirm that there are Risks when using these Tools, I would suggest that you back up any file that you are going to change as you could potentially brick your device if you don't know what you're doing. Depending on your settings on your device if you install any of these tools they will pop up as a potential leak on your data, this is a scare tactic so you won't install the applications.
    P.S If you don't know, how to download this application if you're using your Android Device, you've to Hold The Links until a prompt comes up & press Download Link.
    Added AIDE

* No errors
    * Full Premium
    * Clean Useless Files

Start coding your own apps on Android.
    Updated all links for faster downloads

Share:

Can you please share tutorial for magic call voice changer

Reverse Engineer

Credits

Share:

These are powerful applications that allow you to exploit, analyse apps on the Play Store or System apps to your liking, you can remove (google analytics) crashlytics, Google ads, payment systems. These applications I share with you will allow you to take back your privacy that companies try to take from you google analytics aka trackers remove this information from the applications you use the most, crashlytics is a real time crash report of flaws inside apps, Google ads to get you interested in a product ehh I rather pick myself than have a company do it for me + the are head wreaking & lastly payment systems I don't need to explain what this is. Don't be a Leecher be a Reverse Engineer. Developers will pay for exploits found in there apps.

MODDING TOOLS
    Spoiler: 
    -= Hidden Content =-

Updated AntiSplit
    Updated UI design
    Fixed apks, zip files not merging correctly
    Added Military Grade Encryption

If you have Google Play Scan turned on by default, you'll need to turn it off as it will detect the encryption and flag it as unsafe.

I had to add the encryption do too sophisticated code added & don't want people to steal it.

Reverse Engineer

Credits

Re: Reverse Engineering Tools
    Share:

These applications I leave below are for Developers and Reverse Engineers. If you aren't either or you may find them confusing and may not understand the how to do much. I left these Tools because the site is lacking other people in the mobile forum. Maybe someday I shall meet another Reverse Engineer anyway.. So these tools are very powerful and they will have things that you phone and Google services won't want you to have on your device they will work for both NON-ROOT and ROOTED devices. There are plenty of tutorial I done on the site for those who want to try it out if they are outdated I may update them unfortunately no videos will be available as leechers love those there is never 1 method to crack applications there's lots of ways to do them. Anyway I hope you find these helpful in your journeys. Their are other applications I have that are much more sophisticated in the algorithms some are private and some are made by myself maybe in future if I completely forfit I may release them

MODDING TOOLS

Spoiler: 
    -= Hidden Content =-

MT Manager 2.10.4 Reverse Engineer Tool (VIP) (🅾️fficial) (22040665)
    Version: 2.10.4 (22040665)

- Text editor custom symbol input upgraded to shortcut function bar
    - Fixed problem that text editor may not be able to swipe left and right in non-wrapping mode
    - Fixed problem that background text will be written to an empty file when text editor saves all

- Added "Code" to search type of AXml search/batch replace function (VIP function)
    - Optimized AXml decompilation to automatically mask certain types of interference information
    - Passed an AXml pseudo-encryption that causes decompilation to fail

- Upgraded dex string decryption function to support custom decryption function
    - Optimized dex comparison function to prevent out of memory errors and improve loading speed
    - Optimized dex repartitioning function to prevent out of memory errors or interface freezes

- Added custom name function for V1 signature data file
    - All Java decompilation engines updated to latest version and added Jadx (Simple)
    - Accurately identify location of all methods and fields in decompiled Java code for navigation (even against Java syntax specifications)

- Added Turkish (thanks to AKDELİKAN for translation)
    - Fixed problem that file thumbnails in search dialog may not be loaded all time
    - Fixed problem that file time will be very large after decompressing file to system directory
    - Fixed an issue where thumbnail icons might not be loaded after pull-to-refresh

Reverse Engineer

Credits

Share:

Added TrebEdit_3.2.7
    Write HTML codes and design websites on your device with our mobile HTML editor.
    Are you starting your journey to web design? we have a feature for you to learn web design (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, and others). Also, as a developer, you can use this feature to quickly remember syntax and learn more skills.

Outlined Features :
    • Text editor
    • Html viewer
    • JavaScript console
    • Source code viewerTrebEdit is an HTML editor for web design.
    • Learn to code

Start your web projects with TrebEdit and view your codes easily in our in-app browser(Html Viewer). You can export your project to your device when your project is completed, or at any time that's best for you.

TrebEdit is not only just an HTML editor, but there is also a feature for you to get HTML codes or source codes from any website you like and simply save it as a new project or open it immediately in the text editor.
    Last edited by SyrenRemix; April 11th, 2022 at 10:56 PM.

Reverse Engineer

Credits

Share:

MODDING TOOLS

Spoiler: 
    -= Hidden Content =-

ApkTool M (2022041902) New Updated Version 220418:
    - added a notification during compilation/decompilation, allowing you to keep the application minimized in the background;
    - deleting folders is made native and works faster;
    - the exit button can be placed on the bottom panel;
    - when assembling splits , it is removed locales_config.xml and everything connected with it;
    - added Albanian and Korean languages, updated some translations (Crowdin is no longer available, send translations to me personally);
    - bug fixes;

*Machine translation by Yandex
    Last edited by SyrenRemix; April 19th, 2022 at 11:15 PM.

Reverse Engineer

Credits

Share:

MODDING TOOLS

Spoiler: 
    -= Hidden Content =-

ApkTool M (2022041902) New Updated Version 220419:
    - fixed smali build error on some devices;
    - fixed a bug where after canceling compilation/decompilation, the notification could not be removed;
    - in the signature selection dialog, you can quickly change the default signature key – by long pressing on the spinner;

*Machine translation by Yandex
    Last edited by SyrenRemix; April 19th, 2022 at 11:15 PM.

Share:

Thank you so much .

Reverse Engineer

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by Cuadro_Prince
    Thank you so much .
    You're Welcome

Reverse Engineer

Credits

Share:

MODDING TOOLS

Spoiler: 
    -= Hidden Content =-

MT Manager 2.11.0-beta (22050641)

What's been updated.

- Text editor uses a new highlighting engine and supports .mts custom syntax highlighting
    - Added "Jump to another bracket" and "Select content between brackets" for text editor shortcuts
    - All types of files can be opened by calling MT Manager in external APP
    - Significantly improved speed of copying, moving, deleting files in system directories
    - Optimized display of progress information in process of moving files
    - Added Indonesian language
    - Over a new AXml/Arsc pseudo-encryption
    - When file list is sorted by name, core files in apk will be prioritized at top
    - Fixed 7z file can't search file content
    - Fixed issue that Android 12 system of vivo models could not display newly created files
    - Fixed problem that custom resource name may be invalid in res resource obfuscation function
    I have noticed that the majority of the Tools I've kept updating nobody's wanting them just MT Manager so I'll be changing the thread one again and removing half of these and focusing on the regular apps. I will be changing most of the downloads to a better cloud storage service to make it less hassle to download I only choose Dropbox due to others blocking the downloads at certain times.

MPatcher (4.2)

What's been updated.

- Binary zip is replaced by 7z
    - In this sense, the patches of "Delperms" and "Umarch" have been updated, but you need to switch manually
    - Fixed a bug when a background notification might disappear when using the patch pack
    - Added Turkish language
    Apktool M (2.4.0-220421)

What's been updated.

- added history of recent files, available in the top menu of the directory
    - for the assembly of dex, you can select several smali folders
    - file search results can be quickly opened by long pressing the search icon in the bottom panel - other minor fixes
    Last edited by SyrenRemix; May 6th, 2022 at 11:53 AM.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3