• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Reverse Engineering Tools

SyrenRemix

Reverse Engineer
Staff
October 25, 2020
4TvQNpV.jpg

The applications presented below are intended for use by experienced developers and reverse engineers. If you lack this level of expertise, you may find the tools confusing and have difficulty understanding how to utilize them effectively. Nevertheless, I have included them here as a means of filling a gap in the mobile forum community. These powerful tools provide access to functionalities that are not readily available on mainstream platforms such as phones and Google services, and can be used on both non-rooted and rooted devices. If you are interested in exploring these tools, I have provided numerous tutorials on the site that may be helpful to you. Please note that although I may update these tutorials periodically, I regret that I am unable to offer video guidance, as some individuals misuse such materials for nefarious purposes. It is important to recognize that there are multiple methods for cracking applications, and that the use of these tools involves certain risks, including the possibility of bricking your device if you are unfamiliar with the processes involved. For this reason, I strongly recommend that you back up any files that you plan to modify. Finally, please be aware that depending on the settings of your device, installation of these tools may trigger warnings about potential data leaks. These warnings are designed to discourage installation and should not be taken as an indication of any security threat.

Modding Tools for Android

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Simple Hook 1.3.3_beta
SimpleHook_1.3.3_beta

Last edited: