• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • 1. Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

2. Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

3. If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

4. Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

5. Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

6. Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

7. Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

8. Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Selling PSN Trophy Shop PS4 Modded Shop, any game you want

PSNTrophyShop

VIP User
VIP User
October 15, 2020
Contact Info:
Discord - carramrod235
Skype - live:grubby12343
Personal Message - Hit me up on this site :)

Here is my PSN Trophy Shop to do any of your PS4 trophy needs

Everything is 100% safe from Sony since it is all done on current firmware.

If you wish to have instant trophies they are much easier since every trophy has the same date and time.
Pm me for prices

Instant Timestamp Games of your choice :
I can do instants for $2 a game if you order at least 10 games

If you order 50 games or more, I can give you a deal

Modded Stamps that will look legit:
If you buy 3 or more clones, the games will be $10 a piece

Cloned timestamps with tweaks
This is a new service I am offering. Some people have offered cloned services but I am offering tweaks to the service if you want them slightly customized and to look different than the exact clone.

I can also even lock certain trophies for you if you want to get the platinum yourself

Custom Timestamps Modified to your needs:
PM for price checks

Payment Methods:
Paypal
Crypto
Zelle
Cashapp
Venmo
USA Amazon Gift Cards
PSN Cards ( sometimes I accept this, not always )

Here is my thread on NGU showing the people I have helped
Carramrod235's MODDED PS4 SYNC SHOP, I CAN DO ANY PS4 Game
- NextGenUpdate

FAQ's:
1) Is there any chance I can be banned by Sony?
No it is impossible. When I sync this I am using a fully updated console, which is why its 100% safe.

2) How long do orders take?
I usually say generally orders take 4-6 days. I try to finish all orders as fast as possible. If you wish to have orders done faster, message me and I can offer Rush Speeds.
Since I am the only person that will touch your account I can always keep great communication of when it will be done and even message you right before I sync :)

3) Do you provide any other systems for service?
I can do any system except ps5 so you can send me a message if you want services on either console

4) Do i need to spend a certain amount?
Yes recently I have decided to charge at least $10 per order.

5) Can I still play games on my account while the order is in progress?
YES. I only go online to sync when I finish, so you can keep playing games online

6) If games have multiple regions, do I need to provide which region I want
YES. If you do not list a region, I assume it does not matter and will just pick one at random. If you are unsure which games have regions, you can also tell me the region you want for all games

7) You said you needed backup codes to complete the game and I only have 10 codes, what happens when I run out?
You have an infinite number of codes. You can deactivate two step then reactivate two step and get 10 brand new codes. You can do this as much as you want.

Last edited:
Re: PSN Trohy Shop PS4 Modded Shop, any game you want

Feedback on the 5 instants for proof of service:

Was fast, did the games I requested, and they are done well. What else can I say? I'll be ordering 10 trophies from him later once I come up with a list I'd like and will provide another vouch when that goes well