• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • 1. Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

2. Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

3. If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

4. Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

5. Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

6. Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

7. Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

8. Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Selling Trophy Shop For Instant & Legit Timestamps [PS4/PS3/VITA] [We Can Do Any Game]

Wosley

Staff
Staff
January 12, 2019
⭐⭐⭐Trophy Shop For Instant & Legit Timestamps [PS4/PS3/VITA] [We Can Do Any Game] ⭐⭐⭐

Contributor and Staff member
for the Game Save Sections you can find my saves here

Feedback (113)

customer-satisfaction-scale.jpg
Great service, like this guy! This time I bought 100 Platinum PS4 trophies.

I will surely repeat!

Just completed a transaction and had zero problems, this guy is swift and professional. Thank you Wosley.

GLWS! Purchased from him before and the service went great. Love the bulk ps4 trophy deal. Not quite ready to drop 600 on trophies myself but it's a great deal for that many for sure

I have done multiple deals with him. He never fails to get the job done. Thanks Wosley for helping out always and getting me those DLCs. Sometimes he could be busy, but do not worry he will definitely get the games done.

Mr. Wosley there are a trophy or two I probably won't make. Dante's inferno PS3 are MP TROPHIES. would that be possible EU version?

Can wholeheartedly recommend Worley’s shop.
Worked super quick and everything looks great!
Thanks man.

Excellent seller, completed the order very quickly

Great service, smooth transaction and has patience!

I had Wosley do a few platinums for me and I'm super happy with his service. Timestamps look great and he was very friendly. Would highly recommend!

He took 2 weeks for complete the order but he finished in just 2 days. Great deal. Highly recommend AAA+++

I can never thank you enough for helping me with so many of my games, you're so friendly and trustworthy also your constant effort to make me happy is highly appreciated. Definitely doing business with you again and again.

Please everyone check out his store and support him, you won't be disappointed
Thank you!

- reliable
- trustworthy
- good communication

Finished my order today, all I can say is excellent service. Keep up the good work Wosley 👍👍

Best service, fast communication and he has exactly what you want. If you have any special requests, you can write to him and I am sure he can help you. Definitely not the last order

Thank you for saving me so much time and hassle! He completed 20 trophies for me, and it was convenient, hassle-free and fast!

Legit seller. Was my first purchase and seller was extremely patient with my questions. Will be using again in the upcoming days.

Awesome service mate, you have saved my mental health (OCD) a few times now lol. Keep up the brilliant work

Rating *****

100% Legit and fast 💯

Great service ! Highly recommended !

If someone wants to shop trophies then simply Wosley is the guy for it, for his excellent communication and fast services and reasonable prices!

Legendary Trophy Modder
Highly Recommended
Shop with confidence!

Very prompt service, would never have got the trophies without help.

Ordered from Wosley a couple of weeks ago, the process was easy and he is a friedly guy so feel free to ask him any questions if you're not sure about something, will be buying again from him soon.

Best regards

Ordered twice from Wosley and it is a brilliant service, fast and secure. great prices too and will gladly order from him again. thank you Wosley you make my life 1000 times easier and more enjoyable

Just got my order done...I can only recommend Wosley, he´s a real professional, fast, secure and even added some extra games for free. You can´t go wrong with him, I did business with him even years ago for the first time and was never disappointed at all. Totally trustworthy, can´t wish for more.

Thanks Again!

Great service at a great price. Very happy with the results and looking forward to using again in the future!

Just finished up my second deal, very happy with his service.

Just he finished my order without any problem. Highly recommended. AAA+++

Already completed some orders for me. Very friendly and trustworthy seller!

Great service. 100% recommended guys. Finished my order very fast. Thank You Wosley. Definitely buy next order soon. 😊

Thanks Wosley! Great and fast service!

Thank you! He’s a friendly and trustworthy seller who offers a great service. Did the trophies just as I asked for. Would highly recommend it!

Thanks! Friendly, transparent communicator, and got the job done in time and perfectly. Can't recommend him enough!

Great service, fast communication, highly recommended !!

Purchased some PS4 Plats. Wosley was very reliable and great with communication. Completed my order in a fast and timely manner. I’ve been purchasing trophies from him for some time now and he always delivers. He’s my go to guy when it come to trophies.

Wosley was very communicative with me and was able to meet the time window to complete the order. Will def use again and 100% recommend

good service! I am going to place a new order soon!

Good explainer.
Good shop.
100% safe. Gonna make an order soon.👍🏼👏🏼

Really quick order completion. All done as requested. A+

Fantastic service! Really helped out everything I needed. Very fast. I was nervous about doing it but worked out great. Highly recommend!

Great goin Wosley with the trophy list I gave you to sort out bravo mate another job well done for a fair price

Wosley is a real professional, he is very fast, communicative, reliable and a very trustworthy person
When it comes to trophies look nowhere else i would say, you can really trust him with your eyes closed
Highly recommended!

despite having many doubts, he was always patient in clarifying them!

polite, professional, and fast

I will definitely use his services again, highly recommended❤️

This person is able to provide a fantastic and very unique service. My order was complete as requested. Will be a returning customer. A+++

Finished another order very quickly. Great service. Highly recommended guys. AAA+++

Wosley has really helped me out on my remaining old game profiles I wanted added to my main account. Very quick/patient to answer my ton of questions, and everything has been executed flawlessly- 5 Stars!

amazing service, i got what i needed in a good manner of time, and great person in general, i am happy to order from him in the future service 5/5 and communication is 5/5

Highly recommend 10/10 , being new to this as i am Wosley was great to work with! , informative and did a fantastic job on my order.
Returning customer here , thank u again Wosley

Wosleys the man got my trophies sorted to 100% and a fair price to boot. Awesome mate, Cant recommend enough

incredibly patient and helped me with some trophies without overcharging. would definitely recommend and use once again. thanks!

Already have completed 3 orders and I am still interested in more. This service is fantastic and so unique. A+++ 10/10

Great service, & Great Communication during the process. It was all done within a fast & reasonable time!. I would highly recommend using Wosley as your go-to Trophy Service! 10/10,

Perfect Service 10/10.

Thanks again.

Perfect service, wanted Conan exiles DLC trophies and got them by managing to save time AND money, recommand 10/10! Definitly will order again

Wosleys the real deal got my trophies sorted to 100% and a fair price to boot. Awesome mate, Cant recommend enough and ill definably use his services again

Second time here,trustworthy, patient and honest!

Excellent Work! Thanks!

Great service and learned alot! Will definitely be making a 3rd purchase.

Excellent work! FAST and TRUSTWORTHY Thanks

Amazing job, i had quite a few questions about how some things work, got it all explained very nicely, decided to to bit the bullet and buy a full game trophies, very nicely done, will def be coming Back for more.

Good Deals

Another game done, as always amazing and fast job by Wosley.

Great Service once again! Did some quick DLC trophies that I was unable to get.

great service highly recommended, definitely will buy more.

I was little worried at first but Wosley Came through and completed the trophies for me I am very pleased. Thank you again appreciate your great service

Iv'e already done multiple orders for both ps3 & ps4 timestamps and everything went well. will return again

He is a reliable and expert seller, definitely the best trophy seller

Great service, will use again in the future.

First time using the service and would recommend! Looking forward to working with you in the future for trophies i'm to lazy to do myself lol

Perfect and very fast !!!

First timer here. Answered my many questions and job done easy-peasy. Thanks!

Fast. Easy. Simple. I've used his service multiple times and have never been disappointed. Maintains good communication and answered all questions I had regarding his services.

Purchased twice from him already and all i can say he never fails to deliver
made 1 mistake and he immediately fixed it with no additional fees whatsoever
very polite nice and easygoing seller
will repeat order from him again very soon!

I've purchased twice now & I will be ordering again.

You are a legend. Within 24 hours, the request was completed. I am happy thank you so much I was afraid that I would lose my account. But you are really trustworthy. Be prepared. There is a list of 10 games again.

Another order is done by wosley, I highly recommended his service; very kind, very cheap, very fast, and will answer your questions.

Thank you Wosley =)

First time ordering this service, but definitely not last !

One of the best trophy services out there, cheap, pretty fast and really efficient

First time as well. Definitely will use again! Thanks for everything Wosley!

I've ordered multiple times now will be ordering again.

Wosley really did the impossible for me
I was really sure he cannot do it but he really did it, still wandering how )
He really means it when he says any game.
I will definitely get some more trophies form Wosley.

Thank you

Just got one of My games done he does it realy fast and your profile is 100% safe while in hes hands i recomend buying trophies from him if your going to buy from anyone il be back for more

very professional and kind, he was very patient with me because at first I didn't think he was able to do what he does, but it was fantastic. it unlocked all call of duty bo3 trophies for me including all dlcs. highly recommend

Thank you for the order, everything went well

Well we're do I begin. So I contacted wosely regarding modded timestamps but then decided to go for clones. I have placed 2 orders and the service was amazing. Both orders were completed quicker than I thought. Wosely was more than happy to answer any questions I had regarding the process. Once I can get some modded timestamp trophies sorted this is the one I'm going to.

Thank you so much and I'll be in touch with my next transaction soon

10/10, everything went well.

Cant recommended him enough. Does an awesome job and prices are fair 👌 👏 👍 😀

Another successful order. Will definitely use again

Brilliant. Has sorted things out on a couple of occasions. No complaints.

Great service, I will keep this in mind in the future.

Amazing service as always! Helped me with another set of trophies.

Bought his service for a 2nd time and successfully delivered without any issue

Wosley has a Very Good & Fast Service 👍

Just completed a deal with Wosley, He is an Expert & Fast 🏆

Thank you Wosley, I Purchased before and again, good service is fast and professional, He unlocked Hard Ultra Rare PS4 Platinum trophies 👍

+++ bought 4 games with about 220 trophies. Really fast and good service. Will buy again +++

Bought service a week ago and i have to say what a pleasant experience it was. Communication was swift and order was done quickly. Thank you a ton!
I will be using your services again in the future for sure.

Perfect service! Fast & nice 1***
I use your service again😊👍

Very fast and very professional service. Great communication through the whole process. Will be ordering again.

Fast and very good service like always, thanks Again Wosley 👍

Fair pricing and fast service ,
will surely be a returning customer.

Best price, quick feedback, immensely stisfied with the way he dealt with things.

Finished another order & fast.. good professional service from Wosley 👍

Another order was done, safe and professional.

ordered from him so many times
good service and good seller < 3

Great service, bought 15 none legitimate platinums and it was delivered quickly and without any problems, will definetly buy more in the future!

Flawless, good service and trusted!

Trustworthy, friendly, fast delivery. Definitely one of the best!

Wosley and his team are very trusted and reliable when it comes to trophy services. I’ve been buying from him since 2019. I still come back to this day because he is that good. 5 Star service right here. Highly recommend him to anyone needing trophy services. He will take good care of you.

Asked his help for some tedious clean-up. He answered and worked with swiftness and professionality. Recommended!

Finished a new order, very good professional fast service from Wosley 👍

No other way than to say perfect service!! Really appreciate your work on my new order.

Well recommended seller. Did a couple of games for me super quick and always great with updates.
Thanks man.

Asked a couple of game to make them complete (100%) within 2 weeks the request has been fulfilled.
Before the ordering i had a lot of questions, got my answers and used the service.
Thanks Wosley ^^
Contact info
mlphOQbt.jpg

Code:
[SIZE=6][B]Discord: [/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=6]Wosley
[/SIZE] [/B]
[SIZE=6][B]Telegram: WosleyP2

PM, VM or a reply to this thread[/B][/SIZE]

Payment info
zEYPWpWb.png

Code:
[SIZE=5]For payment options we accept [B]Paypal (Friends and Family Payment)

[/B]Psn cards (US,UK,HK and JP only)

Cashapp
[/SIZE]

Prices
Euro_symbol_black.svg.jpg

NEW ------> Bulks/Collections:
Code:
All Ps Vita Games (2577 Games) - $60 ($10 for 100 games)
Level 999 Sync with just Vita games - $20

All Ps3 Games (2454 Games) - $400 ($10 for 100 games)
Level 999 Sync with just ps3 games (3/4 of collection) - $300

300 Ps4 Games - $50 (300 games or 300 plats)
700 Ps4 Games - $100 (700 games or 700 plats)

PS4:
Code:
[SIZE=5][B]Legit Timestamps
[/B][/SIZE]1€ per trophy (can't do all games) (10€ minimum per game)

[SIZE=4]None Legitmate Timestamp Games of your choise[/SIZE]
€1 a game (€10 minimum per order)
[SIZE=4]
Cloned Timestamps[/SIZE]
€10 a game (this will clone someone else timestamps of a game and move it to a recent date completion and trophy order remain the same)

Cloned Timestamps with tweaks (up to 5 trophies)
$15 a game ( lets you choose a profile to clones with own dates + 5 trophies with custom timestamps of your choise)

PS3:
Code:
[SIZE=4]Legit Timestamps[/SIZE]
€0.50 a trophy (€10 minimum per game)

PSVITA:
Code:
[SIZE=4]Legit Timestamps[/SIZE]
€1 a trophy (€10 minimum per game)

Frequently Asked Questions

1) Is this safe with Sony?
This is 100% safe from Sony's detection. Your trophies are synced on a fully updated PS4 so there is 0% risk with your account
for ps3 and vita its done on ofw

2) Can I play other games while you are working on my trophies?
Yes you can, everything we are doing is in an offline state. The only time we need to be online your account is when we are syncing your games

3) How long will it take?
all orders will get done within 2 weeks

4) What is the smallest order you accept?
10€ (equals 1 legit timestamped game of 1 to 10 trophies OR 1-5 Instant Timestamped games OR 1 cloned game)

5) What has to be send to place an order?
Payment, login details, 2 step code or back up code and the list of trophies/games you need

6) Do i have to mention the region of the games?
Yes, if no region is mentioned we will assume it won't matter so will sync whatever stack for the game

7) Do you work as a team?
Yes we have been since 2017 this is to get the orders done faster and more carefully since we both can work on it at the same time and also check if everything is correctly done

If the amount of Platinums or Level sync what you need isn't noted on the thread feel free to ask me in PM

Last edited:
Re: Trophy Shop For Instant & Legit Timestamps [PS3/PS4/VITA] [I Can Do Any Game]

GLWS! Purchased from him before and the service went great. Love the bulk ps4 trophy deal. Not quite ready to drop 600 on trophies myself but it's a great deal for that many for sure

Re: Trophy Shop For Instant & Legit Timestamps [PS3/PS4/VITA] [I Can Do Any Game]

I have done multiple deals with him. :) He never fails to get the job done. Thanks Wosley for helping out always and getting me those DLCs. Sometimes he could be busy, but do not worry he will definitely get the games done.

Mr. Wosley there are a trophy or two I probably won't make. Dante's inferno PS3 are MP TROPHIES. would that be possible EU version?

Hey man,
Got a few Hitman 2 sniper assassin map trophies I'd like clearing if that's something you can do?
UK/EU digital version, if that makes a difference

Thanks man

Hi,

I hope you are well and keeping safe. I saw a list of how much it would cost to get platinums for “PS4” games. I’d like to get the 10 games which is $25 I guess. Just wanted to ask if you could make some of my current games platinumed like RDR2 etc. If it’s something that can be done please let me know.

Kind regards ,

Hi,

I hope you are well and keeping safe. I saw a list of how much it would cost to get platinums for “PS4” games. I’d like to get the 10 games which is $25 I guess. Just wanted to ask if you could make some of my current games platinumed like RDR2 etc. If it’s something that can be done please let me know.

Kind regards ,

Yup that is possible

Hi Wosley,

Could you help me with Ghost of Tsushima legends dlc and DMC 5 vergil dlc trophies (Modded)? I have added you on discord.

Thanks!