• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • 1. Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

2. Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

3. If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

4. Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

5. Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

6. Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

7. Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

8. Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

[FREE] Crash Stormy Ascent - Trials Fusion 60$ - Goat Sim. Flappy Goat

-I started it as a free service 5 years ago due to the people paying high prices when Bandicoot remasters released, DLC did hit the fan indeed. People were paying too much for the trophy and that was my main point to offer it free. Helped more than 50 people until now and will keep helping depends on my schedule.

-For Trials Fusion I can complete it under 24 hours if I really push myself. However, I usually ask for 3 to 4 days. I also have a busy personal life. However if you want the fastest time I can see what I can do at an extra cost. All times will be registered and game will be played online!

-If I am right, I am the only person offers Trials Fusion on the site atm. I also offer it at a really low cost. Make sure to consider!

Communication: PM
Accepted Payment Method: Cryptocurrency (BUSD)

PS4 GAMES:

Crash Bandicoot Stormy Ascent DLC -FREE
Goat Simulator Flapmaster Trophy -FREE
Trials Fusion %100 - 70$

FEEDBACKS - (25 Feedbacks on Partner Site)

Last edited: