• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • 1. Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

2. Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

3. If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

4. Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

5. Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

6. Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

7. Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

8. Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Black Ops Cold War Modded Zombies Lobbies & Weapon Level / Camo Service!

MemoriiCard

VIP User
VIP User
October 19, 2020
Service is Re-opened and Updated For Season 2!

Hey All Welcome To The Best Deal On Playersquared For Your Cold War Weapon Leveling or Zombies Camo Needs!

I've adjusted this to be more streamlined. If you don't meet all the requirements you need to pick the other package (ie. You either have all your guns leveled up or you dont). Prices have also been discounted slightly for p2 members.:

Packages Available:

Dark Aether Camo & Max Weapon Levels - $50

Dark Aether Camo if your weapons are all already leveled up - $40

Level 1000 (or custom level, wont be exactly accurate but will be close) - $25

Dark Aether, Weapon Levels, And Level 1000 - $65

Just Max Weapon Levels - $25

Max Weapon Levels and Max or Custom Rank - $40

Dark Matter Ultra + Weapon Levels - $200

Dark Matter Ultra if your weapons are already max level - $180

All Multiplayer Calling Cards + Emblems (Including Dark Ops) - $175

I accept cashapp, paypal f&f only, or crypto.

For Specific Inquiries or custom orders please reach out on here DM's here.

Last edited:
Currently these are unsafe to host, hosts are getting banned. customers haven't ran into any issues thus far, but for everyone's protection, I'm placing a temporary hold on this service until I can confirm it's safe to do for everyone, I'll keep you posted :)