• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • 1. Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

2. Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

3. If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

4. Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

5. Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

6. Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

7. Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

8. Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

WolfTrophies Legitimate Trophy Shop | PS5 | PS4 VR & PS4

WolfTrophies

VIP User
VIP User
February 2, 2021
Contact Information
Discord- WolfTrophies#1234

Orders In Progress: 0

Introduction

Welcome to my shop! I do multiple services all over the internet for the last 10+ years, I boost multiple PC games such as Valorant, Fortnite, CSGO, and League of Legends. I have a very competitive spirit, I am currently trying to take over the fastest 100% times on psnprofiles for as many games as possible. You can view my profile in my banner and see what games I have done, I don't normally play much on my own account since I am normally working on other people's accounts. Purchasing from me, I will do my best to provide the best service possible to you and I only own a PS5 console, So all game and trophy progress will be completed on a PS5.

Payment Methods
CashApp / VENMO
PayPal - (Family / Friends, but if you don't have that it's okay​

PS5
Dead Space - $75
Demon Souls - $40
Hitman 3 + DLC's (Will autopop the PS4 version, 2 Plats)- BASE Plat - $50 | Platinum + DLC - $90
Spider-Man Remastered + DLC's - $40
MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN: MILES MORALES- $40
Planet Coaster - $50
Elden Ring - $75 (For Both PS4 & PS5 Ver $140 SAVE $10)

Virtual Reality Games

Playstation 4

Game Bundles

Referrals
Really recommend his service! Took him 2-3 days for demon’s souls plat 😁
Fantastic service. Fast, courteous, and professional trophy service at an extremely reasonable price. What more can you ask for? Already have my second order planned. :stonks:

eBay Store - https://www.ebay.com/usr/wolftrophies

Last edited:
Re: WolfTrophies Legitimate Trophy Shop | PS5 | PS4 VR & PS4 | FAST CHEAP

Fantastic service. Fast, courteous, and professional trophy service at an extremely reasonable price. What more can you ask for? Already have my second order planned. :stonks:

Hey, I know you're not currently taking orders, but I was wondering if you'd accept finishing a few of the DLC trophies for Jurassic World: Evolution. Again, not requesting right now, just curious if you're able to take that sort of request at a discounted price, etc.

Thanks in advance, dude! Happy gaming! :)

Second deal done. Took longer than expected but that's because the amount of work involved had increased significantly because of patches and he still did the work at the quoted price. Very honorable.