• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • 1. Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

2. Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

3. If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

4. Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

5. Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

6. Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

7. Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

8. Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Mugi's legit Platinum Trophy Shop! PS4 and PS5! With positive feedbacks!

MugiwaraPlat

VIP User
VIP User
February 17, 2021
Update:

NEW GAMES ADDED:

Sackboy: A big adventure (PS4\PS5 version) - $55

Yours truly,
Mugi

Hello and welcome to my Trophy earning service, I hope you will find what you came for!

Introduction:

Hello again! Thanks for coming by! You can call me Mugi or Mugiwara (Yes, from the anime, I like it a lot) and I'm 28 years old. I'm doing platinum service since October of 2020, so I'm not an old school guy in this, but I'm not a total newbie either. Got referred here by one of my customers from another site and I'm looking forward to make quality deals over here as well! Below you will find my - not so big - list of games, though the service will be fast and cheaper than many.

The receipe for my prices are easy. I played the game, I did the platinum for myself, I can associate a price and the required time needed for the game.

I live in a Central European Summer Time zone (GMT+2).

Discreetion is given and expected.​

I do single trophies as well, if you have any question, do not hesitate to contact me!​

Disclaimer: All of the trophies offered by me are done in a legitimate way, no cheating or save abusing involved, I do everything from beginning to the end by playing the game.

Contact and payment info:

You can contact me by PM-ing here, on this site, or:
Discord - Mugiwara#4141
Payment through Paypal.​

Why choose me?

- I'm very very PM friendly, I'll always try to look for what's the best for both of us.
- I'll be quick to answer and quick with the trophies as well!
- I'm very flexible in every aspect regarding the needs of my customer, let it be time or prices.
- Private streaming is now an option! If you want me to stream so you can follow the progress in your game, it's possible.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: The prices are negotiable ?
A: Yes, we can discuss a "new" price on everything, I can give discounts too but all in a reasonable range.

Q: Can you do "XYZ" games ?
A: No, probably not, unless it is on my list. I offer legit trophies, to be able to do this, I have to know the game and I must finish it for myself first. I will not do something I don't know in and out.

Q: Do I have to give my account details?
A: Yes, otherwise I cannot sync the trophies (For further information about the methods I operate with, see below).

Q: Can you schedule my trophies over the one you are currently doing?
A: No, I will always do them in customer order, regardless of price, if someone comes first, I will do the requests for them first.

Q: Can you buy "XY" game to finish it and then do it for me?
A: Yes, if I'm not doing a request for someone else, I'll take a look and see what can I do.

Q: Can I pay in different currency?
A: Yes you can, Paypal will automatically convert it anyway.

Q: Do I have to own the game?
A: No, you don't have to own the game, if I have it, I can do it.

Two Methods to do the transactions with me:

Method A:
We discuss which game(s) do you need and the price, over Discord, Email or Messages on this site -> You pay upfront and give me account details -> I acquire the platinum or the desired trophy for your account -> I sync it. -> I send you proof that your account is removed from my PS. (I highly recommend to change password as a last step, just to remain safe.)

Method B: We discuss which game(s) do you need and the price, over Discord, Email or Messages on this site. -> I create a blank account on my PS. -> I complete the game offline (If it's possible doing everything offline, of course). -> Once the platinum is done, I send you proof of it. -> You pay and give me information to sync. -> Once it is synced, I will delete your profile from my PS. -> I send you proof it is removed. (Again, I highly recommend to change password as a last step, just to be safe.)

Available Games List and prices for PlayStation 5:

- Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales - Platinum 30$
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Platinum Remastered 50$ (Excluding DLC trophies)
- Demon's Souls - Platinum 45$
- Astro's Playroom - Platinum 5$ DLC 5$ (10$ if you need everything)
- Bugsnax - Platinum 20$
- Freddy Spaghetti (EU) - Platinum 5$\Region
- Concept Destruction (EU) - Platinum 5$
- Mortal Shell Enchanced Edition (PS5 version) - Platinum 45$
- Maquette - Platinum 10$
- Maneater - Platinum 25$
- It takes two - Platinum 50$
- A Plague Tale: Innocence - Platinum - 30$
- Mortal Shell Enchanced Edition (PS5 version) Virtuous Cycle DLC - 60$
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits (PS5) - Platinum 50$
- Immortals: Fenyx Rising (PS5&PS4 version) - Platinum - 70$
- God of War: Ragnarök - Platinum - 75$
- Human Fall Flat - Platinum - 50$ (65$ if you need ALL DLC, and 2$\DLC if you need some of them individually)
- Scarlet Nexus - Platinum - 55$
- Tiny Tina's Wonderland (WITH ALL 4 DLC) - Platinum - 100$
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure - Platinum - 55$

Available Games List and prices for PlayStation 4:
- Marvel's Spider-Man - Platinum 50$ (Excluding DLC trophies)
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales - Platinum 30$
- Spyro the Dragon - Platinum 20$
- Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage - Platinum 20$
- Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon - Platinum 20$
- Sekiro: Shadow's Die Twice - Platinum 50$
- Tekken 7 - Platinum - 25$
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - Platinum 50$ DLC 35$ (Including two ultra rare and ultra hard bronze trophies)
- Middle Earth: Shadow of War - Platinum 60$ DLC 10$
- MediEvil - Platinum - 25$
- Dark Souls III - Platinum 100$
- Dark Souls Remastered - Platinum 60$
- Crash Bandicoot - Platinum 40$ DLC 15$
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back - Platinum 40$
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped - Platinum 40$ DLC 5$
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - Platinum 50$ (Ultra rare)
- God of War - Platinum 45$
- God of War III Remastered - Platinum 40$
- SoulCalibur VI - Platinum 100$
- Ghost of Tsushima - Platinum 50$ (Excluding DLC trophies)
- Horizon Zero Dawn - Platinum 50$ New game Plus DLC - 15$ Frozen Wilds DLC - 20$
- A Way Out - Platinum 40$ (Can only be done online, will do it with my IRL friend)
- Darksiders Warmestered Edition - Platinum 60$
- Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition - Platinum 75$
- Mortal Shell - Platinum - 50$
- Mortal Shell Virtuous Cycle DLC - 60$
- Supraland Platinum - $55
- Goat Simulator Platinum - $15
- We Were Here Together - Platinum 30$ (This is an online co-op game, I will play on your account and my friend will play on mine to get the trophy)
- We Were Here Too - Platinum 30$ (This is an online co-op game, I will play on your account and my friend will play on mine to get the trophy)
- Human Fall Flat - Platinum - 50$ (65$ if you need ALL DLC, and 2$\DLC if you need some of them individually)
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure - Platinum - 55$

Bundles, Deals, Special offers! :pepeshit:

Moneybag Bundle - Includes all 3 Spyro games - 50$

Time to Die bundle - Includes Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Dark Souls III, Dark Souls Remastered - 200$

Nan iChir Gelair Bundle - Includes Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + ALL DLC and Middle Earth: Shadow of War + ALL DLC - 150$

Uka-Uka Bundle - Includes all three Crash Bandicoot games + ALL DLC - 120$

Ghost of Sparta Bundle - Includes God of War (PS4) and God of War III Remastered - 75$

Last edited:
Re: Mugi's legit Platinum Trophy shop ~ Reasonable prices! New on playersquared!(PS4,

Great guy to make deals with, he communicates daily on what is going on, and follows instructions very well. I give him a good overall score and you can trust him to do your games legit. I just started another deal with him as well. :)

Re: Mugi's legit Platinum Trophy shop ~ Reasonable prices! New on playersquared! PS5,

I added a few FAQ and I also added the two currently available methods for a request. I am getting more and more customers lately which I am very happy about. Still doing requests but feel free to come by and schedule yourself for one! Happy holidays everyone!

Re: Mugi's legit Platinum Trophy shop ~ Reasonable prices! New on playersquared! PS5,

Mugiwara is a great and fast completionist. His prices are fair and he’s a friendly character. I will obtain his services for further games I have trouble with.

Streaming is now an option! If you want me to stream so you can follow the progress in your game, it's possible. The stream will be non-listed so only with the link you can watch it.

I did another deal with him the past days, perfect communication like always and lets you know the progress of your games each day. Thanks bro, and will see on doing more with you in future.

Updated some prices!
Dark Souls III now costs more. Reason is simple, I had a request to it and it took a lot of time, hence I raised the price from 70 to 150.
Medievil costs less. From 25 I lowered to 20.
I am still doing 2 games for another customer, but then I'm available, be sure to schedule yourself in time!

Take care y'all!

Hey!

I hope you are all doing good! ;)

I am available for requests!!!

Also be sure to follow this thread if you are curious about my upcoming games!

The upcoming games I will be sure to add in the near future to my shop are:

Maneater (PS5)
It takes two (PS5)
RE: Village (PS5)
Oddworld: Soulstorm (PS5)
Crash Bandicoot: It's about time!(PS5)

You can also send me YOUR idea to put in the list and I'll consider it to add to my shop with a discount for the one who suggests it!

Stay safe!

Hey guys!
I am doing two short requests then I'm available again!
Make sure to let me know if you need anything, in time!
Anyway I'm working on a spreadsheet that will contain more information about the games (Eg: How much time it need, or even a roadmap) so stay tuned!