• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • 1. Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

2. Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

3. If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

4. Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

5. Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

6. Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

7. Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

8. Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

✓ª MW(2019) ✓ª PERMANENT UAV - AUTO-UPDATE ✓ª CLEANER - REMOVE HWID BANS ON WZ / CW ✓ª

Restrain

MW19 Services
VIP User
May 3, 2021

Welcome to my Modern Warfare 2019 Services! I've been a long term member over at NGU and just only found out about this amazing forum after realizing the other has died. I may not have tenure here nor rep but my services will show it!

UAV Subscriptions:
​3-days: $16 (coming soon) | BTC | PayPal | Cashapp
1-month: $35 (coming soon) | BTC | PayPal | Cashapp
Lifetime: $45 | BTC | PayPal | Cashapp

PURCHASE HERE

All in One - Cleaner / Spoofer CW & WZ Pricing:
1-Month Cleaner Access: $56.44 USD | BTC | PayPal | Cashapp
3-Month Cleaner Access: $97.89 USD | BTC | PayPal | Cashapp
Lifetime Cleaner Access: $222.23 USD | BTC | PayPal | Cashapp

PURCHASE HERE

FORMER LOBBY SERVICE VOUCHES:
YSi1SZX.png

yMtUeNy.png

wqg73wb.png

PROOF:

FAQ's:
General UAV TOOL FAQ

Q: Can I use on multiple PC's?
Software is locked to one PC, HWID resets are not provided!

Q: How do I know this is legit?
I'll screen share the software in action.

Q: Do you offer refunds?
No, I do not offer refunds.

################################################################################################

General Cleaner FAQ

Q: Can I get a refund?
As per our TOS all Sales are Final and not eligible for refund.

Q: What Is the Cleaner?
The Cleaner is a 1 click program that is run on your PC, It clears all tracer files and Permanently Changes your PC HWID, everything is done so you don't have to! It Has been designed to remove those pesky Shadow and Perma bans you have been receiving after making a new account.

Q: Is my device supported?
The cleaner does NOT support HP, Lenovo, some Dell (Alienware), Laptops, Apple MAC.

Q: Do I need to reinstall Windows?
No windows installation is needed, If you have used another woofer in the past, especially Infinite or AA then we highly recommend to

Q: How Do I run the Cleaner?
The Cleaner is available in the Downloads Section in the VIP Area of the discord. Once Downloaded We have a support section and even a video tutorial.

Q: After My cleaner subscription is over do I need to purchase again?
No. The cleaner is a permanent solution to removing that ban, Unless of course you get banned again then you will need to run again.

Q: How Do I Know you are legit, I have been scammed in the past?
I'll screen share live.

Q: Will the cleaner remove a ban from my account?
No, Once an account is marked for ban or has been shadow banned there is nothing that can be done.
The Cleaner will however prevent a shadow ban turning into a permanent ban, It just depends how much you value your account.

Q: What Versions of Windows Does the Cleaner Support?
We Support ALL Versions of Windows 10.

Discord
Discord: Restrain#3503
PURCHASE HERE