• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • 1. Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

2. Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

3. If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

4. Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

5. Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

6. Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

7. Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

8. Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

The Last Of Us Series Trophy Service!!

Drake2021

March 10, 2021
lou_t.jpg

Hello everyone & welcome to my trophy service.
Because of my love for the TLOU series, I decide to make a survey about all games.
Below I give some information & prices for every service:

The Last Of Us Part I (PS5 Version):
1) Base game & Platinum = 50€

The Last Of Us Part II (PS4 Version):
1) Base game & Platinum = 60€
2) Only DLC trophies = 50€
2) Platinum & DLC trophies = 90€

The Last Of Us Remastered (PS4 Version):
1) Only Single-Player trophies (Until Survivor Plus) = 55€
2) Only Single-Player trophies (included Grounded DLC Set) = 65€
3) Only Grounded & Grounded Plus DLC = 40€
4) Only Left Behind DLC trophies = 15€
5) Single-Player (included Grounded DLC Set) + Left Behind DLC = 75€
6) Only Multiplayer + MP DLC's = 45€
7) Platinum & 100% = 110€

If you need only Single Player trophies: I can play from either your account or start from a blank account and when im done i'll just need your Sign-in info to sync the trophies.
For Online trophies: I'll need to play from your account so I can obtain the online trophies.
Please be aware that any service can take up to a few days to be completed because of work schedule & that the games are a little big to finish them.
But i'll try my best to finish as fast as I can.

I play legit (without any save mods or anything) the game from scratch to finish.

If you want, i can give an update everytime I earn a trophy!

I will never use or expose any of your personal info.

Payment: Only PayPal (friends & family)

For any other info or for arranging a service, please send a message here & i'll reply as soon as I can.

Thank you in advance & have a great day. :)

Orders In Progress : 0
Orders Completed : 4​

Last edited:
Re: The Last Of Us Remastered PS4 Trophy Service!!

If you're on the fence about buying this service, quickly get over it and do it!
Don't even question it. Do it. You won't regret it.

I was wary at first about sharing my information with a stranger, but I was quickly put at ease when I saw trophy after trophy showing up on my PSN profile, as soon as Drake2021 began working on helping me out after payment went through.
I messaged purely for the help on the online trophies (Hunter and Firefly trophy mainly, so that I could get the platinum) - I had messaged other Platinum Trophy services before and I thought this was a fantastic deal! He went above and beyond, making sure to message me on Discord when he would be logging on (so we didn't boot each other off), what trophies he had gotten for the day for me (DLC factions), and how far into the Hunter/Firefly journey he was in. It didn't take long at all! :pikashock:

I fully understood what was going on. Excellent communication. Speedy gaming. :catjam: And a really cool person to talk to!

In conclusion:
- fully trustworthy.
- good price and reliable service.
- absolutely EXCELLENT communication!
- gives you advice on ensuring your account is kept safe.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Once again, thank you so much!

Re: The Last Of Us Remastered PS4 Trophy Service!!

Awesome service from Drake2021! Would definitely recommend to anyone that is looking to get any trophies done in TLOU series especially the online multiplayer trophies for TLOU remastered. I requested for the online trophies and he was able to offer a deal if you have some of the trophies completed. Drake2021 provides great communication and will always update you on his progress in the game through Discord. He will also ensure your account is kept safe and will notify you every time whenever he is online or going offline on your account. As always, thank you again for offering your service!