• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • 1. Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

2. Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

3. If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

4. Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

5. Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

6. Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

7. Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

8. Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Selling PS4 Modded / Legit Stamps Shop (Any Game, Any DLC)

RedNova

YouTube Content Creator
VIP User
October 25, 2020
Title says it all :), now my other shop is my own work and I play fully legit, so do not get them mixed up. Feel free to message me for more details.

Anyone want PSVITA and PS3 games done? The rules are the same, but if need further information ask me.

Legit Timestamps
$1 a trophy ($10 minimum per game)

Non-Legitimate Timestamp Games of your choice
$2 a game ($10 minimum per order)

Cloned Timestamps
$10 a game (this will clone someone else timestamps of a game and move it to a recent date completion and trophy order remain the same).

Frequently Asked Questions

1.) Is this safe with Sony?
This is 100% safe from Sony's detection. Your trophies are synced on a fully updated PS4 so there is 0% risk with your account

2.) Can I play other games while you are working on my trophies?
Yes, you can, everything I am doing is in an offline state. The only time I need to be online your account is when I am syncing your games

3.) How long will it take?
It's hard to say, but we can discuss a timeframe, so no worries, but usually 2 weeks is the max. (Most cases can be done earlier, depending how many orders).

4.) What is the smallest order you accept?
$10 is the smallest.

5.) What has to be sent to place an order?
To do your order, I would need the payment and login information be send (and custom timestamps if you order legit timestamps and like to have your own ones) the login information can be sent on PayPal note or the any sort of media you are messaging me on.

6.) Do I have to mention the region of the games?
Yes, so you get the right game you wanted and do not get an incorrect game synced.

7.) Does level matter for syncing a ton of games? (Great Question)
If you are passed lvl 999 or so, syncing many games becomes an issue, but we can solve that, only thing the price will be higher. Sync error begins around 6500 platinums + .

Contact Information
- Contact me on here via message (Slow response)
- Instagram DominatorzCrew (Mid speed response)
- Discord OneTrueRagna#9797 (Quickest option)
Payment Method - Paypal only - send as "friends and family."

Last edited:
Based on my very good, previous experience with RedNova with his legit shop, decided to try to out this service, and he delivered as expected!

As always very friendly person, keeps you up to date on the progress, and did an overal great job, and fast!

Can definitely recommend this service.

Thanks everyone for the comments, and so everyone knows a little note, when buying sometimes orders can take 2 to 3 weeks, but that is not to say sometimes they can be done much quicker, and I will provide information beforehand.