• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • 1. Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

2. Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

3. If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

4. Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

5. Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

6. Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

7. Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

8. Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Selling TwilightxSaga Small Plat Shop

TwilightxSaga Small Shop

Welcome To My Small Trophy Shop. My Name Is Theo I'm From The Bahamas Others May Know Me From Nextgenupdate Before It Was Shutdown, I Basically Just Bought Alot Of Plats And Had A Ref Page Of Over 400 Positive Reviews. I May Of Had Some Bad Transactions I Would Say With Abo But He Was Able To Forgive Me And I Apprecate Him For That. I Currently Do Have Epilepsy (In Which I'm Not Suppose To Be Playing Games) But By The Grace Of God I Still Am Able Too. And I Will Be Doing Just A Small Portion Of Games As Well As Any PS3 Games.

Payments:
Paypal
US PSN Cards

PS3 Games:
Any Game You Desire I Can Do For Just A $1, Of Course It Will Not Be Legit But Will Be An InstantPop (Basically For People Who Do Not Care About Timestamps And Just Want Fast Plats.)

PS4 Games I Do Offer Legit Are:
My Friend Peppa Pig (PS4) - $10
My Friend Peppa Pig (PS5) - $10
Shenmue (PS4) - $20
Shenmue 2 (PS4) - $30
Hellsblade Senua Sacrafice (PS4) - $20
Onimusha Warlords (PS4) - $30
Dead Or Alive 6 (PS4) - $30
Dead Or Alive 5 (PS4) - $30
A Way Out (PS4) - $15
Tekken 7 (PS4) - $20
Final Fantasy 7 (PS4) - $50