• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

⭐🏆 Vince & Friends Legit & Modded Trophy Shop 🏆⭐

Vince

Stay Frosty
Administrator
November 30, 2018
ky24lgS.png

Hey there! I am Vince, Admin here on P2! I am here to offer a Legit & Modded Trophy shop that I do with a group of friends! (Yes a group, so there is a chance of getting things done faster! Also to be more transparent with customers!). Times can and will vary, but we promise to offer a legitimate shop that you can trust! Now here is what we offer below!

LEGIT🏆
ALL GAMES ARE PLAYED 100% LEGIT. This means it can take some time to get them done if going the legit route!
We currently offer thousands of stacks of easy and quick games across VITA, PS4, and PS5. The prices range from $1 to $2 each (can also depend on the game itself).
Just send me a Discord message or site PM for more info (discord will be listed below and is preferred)

MODDED

PSN LEVEL 999$28
📚Complete VITA Collection Sync (2,581+ games)$65
📚PS3 Collection Sync (2,454+ games)$410 (Price to change if more games added in the future)
PS4 Instants$0.60 per game - $1.10 per game if you want specific games
⏲️PS3 Legitimate TimestampsPrices depend on game. Send me a message!
⏲️PS Vita Legitimate TimestampsPrices depend on game. Send me a message!
⏲️PS4 Legitimate TimestampsPrices depend on game. Send me a message!
🏆PS4 Random Plats$1 per game - (Discount if you bought in bulk)
🏆PS5 Random PlatsPrices depend on game. Send me a message! (Discounts if bought in Bulk!)
🏆PS5 Cross-Transfer Auto PopsPrices depend on game. Send me a message!

Contact Information

[SUB]
WZTnoCj.png
[/SUB]: Vince#7467

Disclaimer: Please understand that sometimes these take time. Also myself and my group work outside of the website so times can vary depending on online availability. We will do our best to get everything done in a timely manner!

Re: ⭐🏆 Vince & Friends Legit & Modded Trophy Shop 🏆⭐

My first purchase from this store went super smoothly and seamlessly. Communication was terrific, pricing was great, and I’ll certainly be buying from them again in future. Highly recommended.