• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak Modded Armor, Talisman, Guild Card, RM RC Anomaly MAX, All Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngeloLMDLT

Fanatic
October 22, 2021
discord.gg
⭐️Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak⭐️

(FR)

Nous proposons des services de personnalisation pour les Cartes de Guilde, Rangs de Maître, Chasseurs et Anomalies. Nos solutions sont sur mesure pour répondre à vos besoins de jeu. Contactez-nous pour plus d'informations sur nos services professionnels et de haute qualité.

Nous proposons les services suivants:
- Armure Modded (Exemple: Joyaux de niveau 4 dans un emplacement de niveau 1)
- Talisman Modded (2 Talents au choix et niveau maximum de MHRS)
- Carte de Guilde Modded
- Rang Maître, Chasseur et Anomalie MAX
- Tous les items x9,999
- Zenny et Points x99,999,999
- Changez le nom du personnage.

Effectivement, nos services ne sont pas gratuits. Nous proposons des tarifs compétitifs pour nos services de haute qualité et nous sommes prêts à discuter avec vous des options de tarification qui répondent le mieux à vos besoins. Veuillez nous contacter pour plus d'informations sur les tarifs et les options de paiement.
___

(EN)

We offer customization services for Guild Cards, Master Ranks, Hunters, and Anomalies. Our solutions are tailored to meet your gaming needs. Contact us for more information on our professional and high-quality services.

We offer the following services:
- Modded Armor (Example: Level 4 Jewels in a Level 1 Slot)
- Modded Talisman (2 Talents of your choice and maximum MHRS level)
- Modded Guild Card
- MAX Master Rank, Hunter, and Anomaly
- All items x9,999
- Zenny and Points x99,999,999
- Change character name.

Indeed, our services are not free. We offer competitive rates for our high-quality services and we are ready to discuss pricing options that best meet your needs. Please contact us for more information on rates and payment options.
___

(FR)

Nous proposons un pack de commencement (Starter Pack) de services pour 50€, comprenant les éléments suivants:
- Rang Chasseur 100
- Rang Maître 20
- Anomalie 20
- Tous les items x9,999 (Aucun items Anomalie)
- Zenny et Point x99,999,999

Nous proposons un pack complet de services pour 200€, comprenant les éléments suivants:
- 1 Armure complet au choix Modded (5 Pièces)
- 1 Talisman au choix Modded
- Rang Maître et Chasseur 999
- Rang Anomalie 200
- Carte de Guilde MAX Modded
- Tous les items x9,999 (Items Anomalie inclue)
- Zenny et Points 99,999,999

- Contenue Extra pour le pack de commencement et complet -

Armures Modded (5 Pièces):
- 1 Armure Modded - 50€
- 2 Armures Modded - 90€
- 3 Armures Modded - 120€

Talismans Modded:
- 1 Talisman Modded - 30€
- 2 Talismans Modded - 50€
- 3 Talismans Modded - 70€

- Rang Maître, Chasseur et Anomalie MAX - 50€
- Carte de Guilde sur-mesure - 50€

___

(EN)

We offer a Starter Pack of services for 55$, which includes the following:
- Hunter Rank 100
- Master Rank 20
- Anomaly 20
- All items x9,999 (No Anomaly items)
- Zenny and Points x99,999,999
- Change character name.

We also offer a Full Pack of services for 220$, which includes the following:
- 1 Modded complete Armor set of your choice (5 Pieces)
- 1 Modded Talisman of your choice
- Master and Hunter Rank 999
- Anomaly Rank 200
- MAX Modded Guild Card
- All items x9,999 (Includes Anomaly items)
- Zenny and Points 99,999,999
- Change character name.

- Extra content for the Starter Pack and Full Pack -

Modded Armor Sets (5 Pieces):
- 1 Modded Armor Set - 55$
- 2 Modded Armor Sets - 100$
- 3 Modded Armor Sets - 130$

Modded Talismans:
- 1 Modded Talisman - 35$
- 2 Modded Talismans - 55$
- 3 Modded Talismans - 75$

- MAX Master Rank, Hunter, and Anomaly - 55$.
- Custom Guild Card - 55$.

___

Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak - Modded - Armor, Talisman, Guild Card, RM RC Anomaly MAX, All Items - YouTube

Paiement accepté/Payment accepted: PayPal/Wise/PCS
Discord: Angelo-HE#5633
YouTube: Lobby-Man The World of Cheating - YouTube

Last edited:
Good luck with the service, hm question is the service safe, no bans? Also, how would you do this service need to sign in on my PSN account, or just need to be in same lobby and can modified my character? :eek:

Good luck with the service, hm question is the service safe, no bans? Also, how would you do this service need to sign in on my PSN account, or just need to be in same lobby and can modified my character? :eek:

Yes there is no risk I just need you to send me your save MHRS PS4 if you play on PS5 you will have to download the PS4 version of MHRS then you have to create a character in location 2 and normally in your save you should see "CharacterData_1" you will send me this save by email or on Discord if you can't send the save

This was a really smooth and easy process. Took about 30 minutes to complete and they accommodated all my specific needs. Excellent communication and completely safe! Thank you so much for providing such a wonderful service!

Yes there is no risk I just need you to send me your save MHRS PS4 if you play on PS5 you will have to download the PS4 version of MHRS then you have to create a character in location 2 and normally in your save you should see "CharacterData_1" you will send me this save by email or on Discord if you can't send the save

Nice, seems very simple then. Question from these mods are there mods for one hit kills?

Status
Not open for further replies.