• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

I achieved a dream. [$4k Build]

Force

Local Redneck Retard
VIP User
October 21, 2020
So after years of having a DECENT PC, I finally decided to save my dollars and get something that I plan on maintaining forever.

This is the PC that will do it all, and do it quickly. So here goes:

CPU: Intel Core i9 10900X
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master ML360p
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II
Memory: CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4x8gb)
Storage: 2x Intel 660p M.2 2280 2TB NVMe SSD's
Video Card: ASUS ROG STRIX 2080ti
Case: Cooler Master Cosmos C700M (Super Tower)
Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 1200W P2 80+ Platinum

I have three monitors as well. All mounted neatly to a single stand. Despite the stand having a bit of left bias sag, that can be overcome with the adjustments that are capable on a per monitor basis.

Photos!

Repost from NGU 10/05/2020

Nice build. I’ll have to put my recent build up shortly, it needs some alterations (specifically a better GPU) but I’m overall very happy with it!

Yeah I love it! although in hind site, I wish I chose the 10980XE as it's the best performing Intel processor, and it's only $150 more.

I chose intel over AMD because I know intel is reliable, and I can count on this CPU lasting a long time where as AMD doesn't really have that same track record.