• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

KILL YOUR CONSOLE SWITCH TO PC

Vince

Stay Frosty
Administrator
November 30, 2018
This thread is about why you should kill your console and switch to PC this features a roughly $600 build this doesn't include a Mouse or Keyboard or monitor which are Highly recommended. If you want a cheaper one feel free to ask

UPDATED BUILD
System Builder - Ryzen 3 13X 3.5GHz Quad-Core, GeForce GTX 16 3GB 3GB SC GAMING, MX33 ATX Mid Tower - PCPartPicker 
System Builder - Ryzen 3 13X 3.5GHz Quad-Core, GeForce GTX 16 3GB 3GB Mini ITX OC, Nova ATX Mid Tower - PCPartPicker United Kingdom
pyrEW0Q.jpg

This is a chart that gives you the idea about how much cheaper PC is and the build I made is actually very similar to the build I have listed. There are other reasons why you should switch

Better Game Selection- PC has a better game selection overall you can't deny it there's multiple stores to buy from, tons of free games, lots of genres not widely available on Console. 

Better Graphics this is a very obvious one but it's another to add because we like beautiful games and if you don't then would you rather play watch dogs or battlefield 4 on a NES or a PC? 

Mods - PC has lots of Mods that can improve games/ make new games out of old games, Modding is frowned upon on Consoles and some Developers on PC go out of the way to make the game friendly to mods. 

More Hardcore/Casual - There are more super hardcore players and we all seen those guys playing StarCraft for hours upon hours without stopping and then there';s casual players playing Minecraft or casual indie games.

Thanks to Toke for the thread!

i'm currently looking for a pc but i'm new to the whole scene, can y'all recommend me some builds or a good pc?

First, you need to know how much you are willing to spend on your build. The whole sucker with PC building is that to start-up it costs a lot more than just to buy a console but after that, you have ultimate control over everything plus you can upgrade it, instead of having to play constantly on outdated hardware, etc. Just share an estimation of your budget and how beefy you want your PC to be and we'll move on from there.

First, you need to know how much you are willing to spend on your build. The whole sucker with PC building is that to start-up it costs a lot more than just to buy a console but after that, you have ultimate control over everything plus you can upgrade it, instead of having to play constantly on outdated hardware, etc. Just share an estimation of your budget and how beefy you want your PC to be and we'll move on from there.

im okay with whatever price, just need a good gaming pc for EVERYTHING
we can start with the mid range price- high range price, like i said im new to this pc gaming and im gonna need the best

im okay with whatever price, just need a good gaming pc for EVERYTHING
we can start with the mid range price- high range price, like i said im new to this pc gaming and im gonna need the best

Mess around with a site called PCPartPicker.

Please do not buy premade with lower end parts. They charge you a ton for the 1 hour of work they put in to put it together, thats it. You end up paying more then the pc is worth simply because they put it together.