• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

My Overkill Rig! - Tell Me Your Opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrogen

Cybersecurity Analyst
VIP User
March 4, 2020
Hey guys, as I transition soon to PC, I would like to show everyone my parts! I wanted something that could tackle anything. As my first PC, this was going to be my goal. Below are the parts that I'm getting or already own! Tell me your thoughts about it :D

** = Already Owned

Case: Lian-Li O11D Matte Black **

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5950X **

Motherboard: Asus Dark Hero **

GPU: RTX 3090 Founder's Edition **

Memory: CL14 (2x16) 32GB G.Skill Neo (Samsung B-die)14-15-15-35**

PSU: SeaSonic 1000W (Titanium Rating) **

CPU Cooler: NZXT Z73 Kraken **

Fans: 10 Black SL120 Unifans **

Storage: WD SN850 1TB NVMe ** + 2TB Barracuda HDD**

Last edited:
Not a bad set. Have you already decided on the monitor? I personally bought Samsung for my PS4. The picture quality is amazing! I don’t regret that I invested in a new monitor, although it didn’t cost much. This review prompted me to buy, the options in it are very suitable.

Not a bad set. Have you already decided on the monitor? I personally bought Samsung for my PS4. The picture quality is amazing! I don’t regret that I invested in a new monitor, although it didn’t cost much. This review prompted me to buy, the options in it are very suitable.

Hey! Sorry for the late response. I updated the list because I did more research for my PC. Roughly, the entire cost came out to be $6000. Counting peripherals as well. I did an all Logitech peripheral setup. Mouse/Pad/Keyboard.

I currently own an Asus 144hz, 1ms, 1080p monitor. I plan on upgrading it to a 240hz/1ms/4k monitor ( they're all sold out. )

Updated my build! Finally finished it. I bought extra accessories like the custom strimmer plus and modified cables to make it look nice. All and all, the PC runs smooth as butter and destroys anything I throw at it, including Cyberpunk and Crysis!

Updated my build! Finally finished it. I bought extra accessories like the custom strimmer plus and modified cables to make it look nice. All and all, the PC runs smooth as butter and destroys anything I throw at it, including Cyberpunk and Crysis!

Cool! I congratulate you. After quarantine, allocating funds and putting together a powerful computer is practically a feat. Many have the wind in their wallets. On the other hand, if you assemble a computer for work, then this is an investment in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.