• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

PS4 PKG Linker v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=medium]PS4 PKG Linker v1.0[/size]

Developer @pink1 has posted information and images of an application that he is working on called PS4 PKG Linker, that is a front end or GUI that works with @flatz Remote PKG Installer

proxy.php

[[size=medium]quote]I've been working on a tool to go with the PS4 remote package installer from flatz it's getting close to being ready to release so I wanted to post some pics & get some feedback. [/size]

[size=medium]I'll update this post over the next few days with more details as I get ready for the release here.[/quote][/size]

[size=medium]I've moved away from the installer for now & fixed a few things. From my test everything seems to be working so here is PS4 PKG Linker v1.0. [/size]

[size=medium]Extract somewhere with no spaces in the path. [/size]

[size=medium]Input you PS4's IP. [/size]

[size=medium]Double click the directory box to select your folder with your pkg's. [/size]

[size=medium]Start the server. [/size]

[size=medium]Select a pkg to install or uninstall.[/size]

[size=medium]Download Link![/size]

[size=medium]Download Link[/size]

[size=medium]Quote from Pink1[/size]

[size=medium]
"Using the Spider Man pkg was a mistake it has confused a lot of people. This wont let you play anything you can't already play. I had the Spider Man link and was using it in setting up the GUI. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up"
[/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.