• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

[Release] nay1995's Black Ops 3 & MWR Mod Menu (4.05/4.55/5.05)

Hi guys, following on from the news about NGU, i have decided to post some of my mods etc on to this site for anyone who hasn't experienced them and would like to use them/see them.

This tool as of now is a tool for modern warfare remastered and black ops 3. On both games i have used the FPS function to spawn and edit text on screen so the user can use a mod menu. There are a couple of issues, the black ops 3 frame rate drops when creating FPS text... ironically, i am looking in to this, also the black ops 3 rename player doesn't wok yet, i have used the wrong offsets, these will be changed as soon as possible. As for the FPS i'm unsure what creates the drop in FPS from what i can see the FPS function on black ops 3 also calls a couple extra functions, one of which is hz (hertz) i believe this to be the problem to the frame drop, this text is displayed when the user moves or does an action... anyway i'm looking into it.
Also for anyone wondering this tool only supports the base game versions of both games for now.

*For the killstreaks to work you must switch weapon and it will place you into the killstreak!

Videos:
(Modern Warfare Remastered)
[Release] nay1995's PS4 Project Mod Menu - Modern Warfare Remastered (4.05/4.55/5.05) - YouTube

(Black Ops 3)
[Release] nay1995's PS4 Project Mod Menu - Black Ops 3 (4.05/4.55/5.05) - YouTube

Tool Pictures:
Capture.png

Capture1.png

Capture3.png

Note: Some virus programs may flag this as malware or a virus this is because i have obfuscated and encrypted the file, just ignore the alarm.
Virus Scan: VirusTotal
Download Link: nay1995's Project Mod Menu v1.0.0.1

Credits:
-BISOOOON (For RTM)
-PS4 Community