• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

PS4 Macro

Status
Not open for further replies.

7h1nk

What if all that you ever knew was a Lie
VIP User
October 22, 2020
Hi everyone,

When I was grinding the Level 100 trophy at Tony Hawk, I came across an interesting tool. I think it could be useful for one or the other, so I wanted to introduce it briefly. This gives you the option of recording and replaying keystrokes via PS4 Remote Play (PC Client). So it is possible to finish some games in your sleep  I had recorded a combo run in Tony Hawk and played it over and over to get XP. I could imagine that you can use it well in car racing games, for example, if you have to drive certain kilometers (GRID or the crew). There are definitely other games in which you can use the tool well. You can comment if you test the tool and say what it was helpful for

Greetings 7h1nk

---------------------------------------------------

Hi an alle,

Als ich bei Tony Hawk die Level 100 Trophäe am grinden war bin ich auf ein interessantes Tool gestoßen. Ich denke es könnte für den ein oder anderen auch nützlich sein deswegen wollte ich es kurz vorstellen.
Ihr habt damit die Möglichkeit über PS4 Remote Play (PC Client) Tasteneingaben aufzuzeichnen und wieder abzuspielen. Es ist also möglich manche Spiele im Schlaf zu beenden 
Ich hatte in Tony Hawk ein Combolauf aufgezeichnet und ihn immer wieder abgespielt um XP zu bekommen. Ich könnte mir vorstellen das man es bei zum Beispiel autorennspielen gut nutzen kann wenn man Bestimmte Kilometer fahren muss (GRID oder the Crew).
Es gibt bestimmt noch weitere Spiele indem man das Tool gut verwenden kann ihr könnt geen kommentieren falls ihr das Tool testet und sagen wofür es hilfreich war 

Gruß 7h1nk

Link:
GitHub - komefai/PS4Macro: Automation utility for PS4 Remote Play written in C#

Status
Not open for further replies.