• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

PS4 Linux Loader Payloads (5.05/6.72/7.02/7.55/9.00)

Grim

â™ 
VIP User
October 19, 2020
Following the new PS4 9.00 Jailbreak, developer Nazky (NazkyYT on Twitter) has released new Linux payloads in the PS4 Scene, I thought I'd share these on P2 for the people who'd like to use them :)

qfybRnj.png

PS4 Linux Loader Payloads;
5.05 - Download
6.72 - Download
7.02 - Download
7.55 - Download
9.00 - Download
GitHub: Download

Other Resources:
Arch Linux Image - Download
bzImage - Download
initramfs - Download
Mira Loader - Download

I'll link a video below that should help the people who are not sure how to setup and run these, if you guys would prefer a tutorial added onto the post I'll happily write one up. Just let me know in the replies to this post :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onVbR8pCyYY

NOTE: I've never used the payload sender he has, incase you have issues with it here's the one i use [Download]

Everything he does in the video is everything you need, if you're struggling to do this still contact me and i'll try help :wat: