• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

How to Make a GTA 5 1.38 PS4 Payload Mod Menu (9.00 JAILBREAK)

Lush Modz ツ

Dank Hax
VIP User
July 2, 2019
How to Make a GTA 5 1.38 PS4 Payload Mod Menu (9.00 JAILBREAK)

About:
In the video, I will be showing how you can create your own gta5 1.38 ps4 9.00 mod menu using Ubuntu. This mod menu is a payload file .bin. The mod menu base used is mine and free to use if small credit is given. If you ever wanted to learn how to code a GTA V mod menu on PlayStation 4 using Visual Studios this video is perfect for you.

This is a full free tutorial to compile a GrandTheftAutoFive payload mod menu. I strongly suggest using the free mod menu base used in the video as anywhere else you download one could not be safe. The menu is only used in offline story mode only. The PS4 must be jailbroken in order to use the menu when you are done building.

If you run into any problems during this video tutorial please comment down below and I will try and answer when I get a chance. The best way to contact me for help or questions is through my social media contacts below. I use discord almost every day and I have a server with over 2,000 members. In the video, I used my windows pc.

I hope you all were able to successfully build the payload and use the menu in the game. This is also a great way to learn C++ coding. I would like to see some new creative unique fun free-to-use mod menus out there. Make sure to give credit if you use anyone's codes or sources as most took time to create them. I enjoy seeing new GTA 5 mod menus out and from what I knew recently there are not many mod menus out for GTA 5 ps4 9.00 jailbreak. Now be free to edit everything in the source and leave the credit. Have fun broski :)
Credits: LushModz, eLcrazy Modz, R*.

REQUIRED DOWNLOADS
(No viruses and if so they are false. I been using this method for months now. Everything is open source. Feel free to check any files.)

Full YouTube Video Tutorial:
Ubuntu Download:
Lush Modz Mod Menu Bases Source:
All Mega Additional files:
LEAVE A LIKE:pbjt: