• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

How To Install a GTA 5 Mod Menu On PS4 Using Web Hosts (9.00 or Lower!)

Lush Modz ツ

Dank Hax
VIP User
July 2, 2019
How To Install a GTA 5 Mod Menu On PS4 Using Web Hosts (9.00 or Lower!)

Full YouTube Video Tutorial:
About:
In this video, I will be showing you How To Install a GTA V Mod Menu On PS4 Using Web Hosts on 9.00 or Lower!

You may be wondering how to install a GTA v mod menu on a jailbroken PS4. This video tutorial shows how it is done as of 2022. If you are new to PS4 modding and don't know much about how stuff works, This video will be the BEST for you!

We start off by loading GoldHen on our jailbroken PS4 which is on 9.00. After we use the same web host called Karo to inject a payload to our Playstation console throw the website. Now you will see a notification pop up saying the menu has been activated. The GTA V Mod Menu only works in offline story mode. Make sure you have the correct game version update that will be compatible with the menu. In this tutorial, we used GTA 5 update patch 1.38 disc version.

We made sure that our game version was the same as the menu. I strongly suggest buying the GTA V disc so you can use a Homebrew app called "Patch Installer" what this does is it finds your game update patches. After you are able to download different updates that are shown for your game.

GTA 5 PS4 modding is a FUN and interesting way to be able to play around using a Mod Menu. Many people don't have jailbreaks so you may as well take advantage and try out some Grand Theft Auto mod menus in story mode PS4!

You can install mod menus like Expulsion, ArabicGuy, WildeModz and much more to choose from. Keep in mind that it is your game version that will allow the menu to load in your game. Check the game version and see if the payload menu is the same game version for you. My GTA V gameplay will show you what the mod menu looks like in-game.

These mod menus shown are also similar to the pc mod menus. Pc mod menus have almost the same options as other menus like ps4.

If you're looking to install mods on your PS4, then this is the video for you! By using web hosts, you'll be able to install mods without having to install the game from the official PS4 store. This method is 9.00 or lower on PS4, so make sure to watch the video to find out how to do it! :)

Trusted Web Hosts You Can Use:
1. Karo Host For PS4 505 & 672 & 702 & 75X & 900
2. http://wolf2022.ir/1index.html
3. http://kmeps4.site/

I apologize if any of these links go broken or changed. I will try my best to keep these links always updated.
LEAVE A LIKE:pbjt: