• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Metal Gear Solid V Encrypt \ Decrypt Saves (PS4 \ PC)

FatherComstock

True Prophet
VIP User
January 5, 2022
Hello everyone!

I've tried to re-region saves from CUSA01140 to CUSA01154, but it turned out that there is 2nd layer of encryption. Each file inside the "MGSVTPPSaveDataNA" is encrypted with a different key than it would be in "MGSVTPPSaveDataEU".

Using the program from that repository, you can translate files inside, one by one, and make them compatible.
A jailbreakable console is still needed to decrypt standard PS4 save encryption and encrypt SaveData afterward.
You can also translate your saves to a PC version of the game.

Below is a link to a couple of saves from various regions, that I've successfully re-regioned to CUSA01154.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Code:
[hide][URL="https://mega.nz/folder/Yn5BQK4K#3cohtf10nSJKphIiMcQaRg"]MEGA[/URL][/hide]

Enjoy! :cool:

EDIT: Added compatibility with Ground Zeroes save files, but for this game, PS4 saves will not work on PC and vice versa.

Last edited:
good morning @FATHERCOMSTOCK .I am a game save creator for MGS5.

I create custom backups with cheat engine on pc. then I share with the community as well.

I watched your profile and found that you didn't share any savegames for msg5.

if you want to accept I would like to work with you. in order to transfer the saves to ps4.

I currently have good game saves that I could share with you if you wish.

1/ it's a save that contains 3500 S++ soldiers in several units

2/snake prosthetic arm skills on soldiers.

3/modded weapons.

4/ a unique character who was hidden in the game files (character infected)

5/resources max

let me know if you are interested please. a game save like this should be of interest to everyone

I known you thank to by mi5hmash . you transferred one of my backup on ps4. I also wanted to thank you for that

Last edited:
good morning @FATHERCOMSTOCK .I am a game save creator for MGS5.

I create custom backups with cheat engine on pc. then I share with the community as well.

I watched your profile and found that you didn't share any savegames for msg5.

if you want to accept I would like to work with you. in order to transfer the saves to ps4.

I currently have good game saves that I could share with you if you wish.

1/ it's a save that contains 3500 S++ soldiers in several units

2/snake prosthetic arm skills on soldiers.

3/modded weapons.

4/ a unique character who was hidden in the game files (character infected)

5/resources max

let me know if you are interested please. a game save like this should be of interest to everyone

I known you thank to by mi5hmash . you transferred one of my backup on ps4. I also wanted to thank you for that

Please tell me what you could do to make European games available to the EU.
CUSA05597 so that a normal user can rewrite a game save through the Save Wizard and enjoy life.?

save wizard allows you to use your friends' saves on your account.

and to add some cheats.

I used a different tool to modify the backup.

because there are many more options.

and @FatherComstock moved my save of pc to ps4

you can find the backup here:

SAVE GAME 100 EXTRA at Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Nexus - Mods and community

version of the save:
(EU)-CUSA05597-(DEFINITIVE EDITION)

if your game is not compatible with the save. you can create a secondary account (french) is purchased the game to use the backup.

or you can ask a ps4 modder to change the region of the backup

(save wizard is paid)