True Prophet
    VIP
    Threads

Metal Gear Solid V Encrypt \ Decrypt Saves (PS4 \ PC)

Hello everyone!

I've tried to re-region saves from CUSA01140 to CUSA01154, but it turned out that there is 2nd layer of encryption. Each file inside the "MGSVTPPSaveDataNA" is encrypted with a different key than it would be in "MGSVTPPSaveDataEU".

Using the program from that repository, you can translate files inside, one by one, and make them compatible.
    A jailbreakable console is still needed to decrypt standard PS4 save encryption and encrypt SaveData afterward.
    You can also translate your saves to a PC version of the game.

Below is a link to a couple of saves from various regions, that I've successfully re-regioned to CUSA01154.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    Code: 
     You must thank the post to view hidden content/download!
    Enjoy!

EDIT: Added compatibility with Ground Zeroes save files, but for this game, PS4 saves will not work on PC and vice versa.
    Last edited by FatherComstock; January 11th, 2023 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Updated tool to v1.1.0

Re: Metal Gear Solid V Encrypt \ Decrypt Saves (PS4 \ PC)

PC/PS4 saves are the best

Thank you for your effort 😁

Re: Metal Gear Solid V Encrypt \ Decrypt Saves (PS4 \ PC)

good morning @FATHERCOMSTOCK .I am a game save creator for MGS5.

I create custom backups with cheat engine on pc. then I share with the community as well.

I watched your profile and found that you didn't share any savegames for msg5.

if you want to accept I would like to work with you. in order to transfer the saves to ps4.

I currently have good game saves that I could share with you if you wish.

1/ it's a save that contains 3500 S++ soldiers in several units

2/snake prosthetic arm skills on soldiers.

3/modded weapons.

4/ a unique character who was hidden in the game files (character infected)

5/resources max

let me know if you are interested please. a game save like this should be of interest to everyone

I known you thank to by mi5hmash . you transferred one of my backup on ps4. I also wanted to thank you for that
    Last edited by MENISTHETURC; January 19th, 2023 at 07:20 PM.