• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU DBZ KAKAROT PLATINUM SAVE [CUSA14835]

What is done?: Everything (Goku, Vegeta & Gohan are all lvl 145+)
Credit: expp3rtt
Download Link: DBZKK PLAT

With this save unlocked all trophies just 2 trophy did not pop which was lets build something which is in cell saga and defeat mira which is a side quest other than that all the trophies pop just need to do the action once...

Thanks completed the game with platinum

With this save unlocked all trophies just 2 trophy did not pop which was lets build something which is in cell saga and defeat mira which is a side quest other than that all the trophies pop just need to do the action once...

Thanks completed the game with platinum
If you still need the trophy for the Cell Saga i did upload a save for it on here

You can get the trophy for the story missions using the platinum save if you use the time machine and play the boss fight for each level. The only trophies you cannot get using this save is to build a machine part, car etc. another one that’s not possible is the side story trophies since OP has cleared everything except for two side story missions that don’t count for trophy.

Mira is possible too but it will take a much longer time since OP has fought them once and you need go through a lot of fights before getting to spawn.

Make sure you resigned the correct region. Easiest way to confirm that is if the console will ask for permission to overwrite your current save data.
You can check your region here.
Can you help me for Dishonored definitive edition? as soon as I load a save in the game I load the game but nothing appears (the CUSA is European) in the end it worked for dragon ball

Define "nothing appears".

I upload a file to the save wizard and do the usual resign, then I transfer the file from the USB to the play system I open Dishonored I go to load game and the save does not appear, I downloaded them from the only existing FatherComstock thread and I don't understand how it works for others and not for me