• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Red Dead Redemption 2 - EVIL Legend of The East Starter Save

filthy_neet

Familiar Face
April 15, 2020
With the recent corona virus forcing people to stay in, I decided to share my rdr2 game save for you all. The save begins right after the Uncle/Valentine mission in chapter 2.

Video Preview (YouTube)
ALL CREDIT GOES TO Vicodin10 a.k.a. Jay (https://playersquared.com/forums/37-p...)

This starter save is an edited version of Jay's save, with a few differences.

(https://mega.nz/folder/ckIXiL4a#3c2_D...)

Start of chapter two with only a few missions done.
Check the story checklist to see all completed missions.
Than use a new save, play up until that point and then load this save.

Money Lending And Other Sins %24.8

Contains the following:

$MAX MONEY and 99 Gold Bars
MAX Health, Stamina, Dead Eye
All Outfits unlocked and obtained.
All Hats and Special Outfits unlocked and obtained.
Even the normally non-savable hats and unique hats like Exotic Hat.
All Weapons, Items, Gear, Legendary Gear, Trinkets, Recipes, Potions, And Trapper Items Unlocked, Maxed and Obtained.
EXCLUSIVE: MAX Big Game cooked meats (ALL THREE VARIANTS)
MAX EVIL KARMA
All Animals Studied, Tracked, Skinned and Discovered.
All Guns added and Upgraded.
All John Items added.
Completed Compendium (Almost)
Fast Travel From Anywhere (Set up a camp fire and press X) :pepewink:

Save Download: https://mega.nz/folder/ckIXiL4a#3c2_DqMWuTYFgk7qLQfFCQ

Last edited:
I'm going to go ahead and check this out, give me some time to verify and work on this.

EDIT: I checked the save and it appears to be fine, however it was saying it was an autosave before it was zipped, so the link has been changed to a direct .zip version of the save. Let me know if any problems persist. Also, I have a save at the start of Chapter 3 (the real beginning of the game IMO) that is damn perfect, I'm thinking about uploading that save based on feedback.

Last edited: