• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Red Dead Redemption II - Single Player Complete Save Set [CUSA03041]

bloodrive65

Fanatic
December 23, 2018
dsc.gg
tWPAw7u.jpg

This is a trophy guide / complete single-player save set for Red Dead Redemption II on PlayStation 4 - CUSA03041, the USA version.

[UPDATED 1/24/2022] US Download: Red Dead Redemption II - Single Player Complete Save Set
Story:

0:56 - Chapter 1 - Just a Scratch
15:43 - Chapter 1 - Back in the Mud
29:04 - Chapter 2 - The Greener Pastures
43:45 - Chapter 3 - Settling Feuds
57:27 - Chapter 4 - Washed Ashore
1:24:28 - Chapter 5 - No Traitors
1:44:49 - Chapter 6 - Third Time Lucky
1:55:41 - Chapter 6 - Red Dead Redemption
2:33:07 - Epilogue Part II - Cowboy Builder
2:40:29 - Epilogue Part II - Endless Summer

Misc:

3:05:34 - Extreme Personality
3:06:21 - Take from the Rich
3:07:23 - Bountiful
3:09:10 - Grin & Bear It
3:14:03 - Errand Boy
3:14:33 - Lending a Hand
3:21:10 - Breaking & Entering
3:23:34 - Artificial Intelligence
3:25:15 - Zoologist
3:26:16 - Collectors Item
3:27:32 - Friends with Benefits
3:35:33 - Locked & Loaded
3:35:39 - Give to the Poor
3:38:51 - Gold Rush
3:43:34 - It was THIS big!
3:47:10 - Hobby Horse
3:49:56 - It's Art
3:50:04 - Self Sufficient
3:53:28 - Skin Deep
3:53:31 - Paying Respects
3:55:52 - Pony Up
3:57:01 - Trusty Steed
3:58:14 - Western Stranger
3:58:45 - Best in the West

ALL of these saves were provided by myself, completely redone besides the few in my other set for the game. Inside of the download will include, all the saves, plus a readable ".PDF" with specific instructions that I displayed in the video.

This download includes ALL of the saves listed above, plus two extras that aren't in the video, Guarma & NG+.

This profile is "ThatEpicSomeone" on NGU, I'm slowly porting saves from that website onward.

​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_XJckYWHno&feature=youtu.be

Red Dead Redemption II - Small Save Set
Other content provided by me

Attachments

• rMY0A6R.jpg
    rMY0A6R.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
I can't get Self Sufficient Trophy to pop. Despite having craft more than 30 unique items. Does the save already have the trophy unlocked thus preventing it to unlock for me.

thanks alot for all your work

Are you sure your using the correct save? Also I know, I had to re-grind out the trophy. I attempted it like for 30 minutes straight before it popped. I think it’s a statistic tracker on the games side.

Are you sure your using the correct save? Also I know, I had to re-grind out the trophy. I attempted it like for 30 minutes straight before it popped. I think it’s a statistic tracker on the games side.

I used a different save file, I forgot what it was. As I already got the plat. But used a different save file and I kept crafting until it popped.

"Misc - Extreme Personality
Load this save & go to a town start greeting people. You’ll earn honor hence the
trophy right after"

I dont know if anyone ever noticed but Extreme Personality is not in this saveset, even though its in the video and in the .pdf file its not in the MISC folder

"Misc - Extreme Personality
Load this save & go to a town start greeting people. You’ll earn honor hence the
trophy right after"

I dont know if anyone ever noticed but Extreme Personality is not in this saveset, even though its in the video and in the .pdf file its not in the MISC folder

Thanks, I updated it today (1/24/2022). I think I messed up one of the uploads due to having numerous copies of this downloaded, (like 10 or more). Here's a download for it. This is the new 2022 updated save set. It's the same as the one in the post. Although I didn't retest this, but I will if needed. :)

Thanks, I updated it today (1/24/2022). I think I messed up one of the uploads due to having numerous copies of this downloaded, (like 10 or more). Here's a download for it. This is the new 2022 updated save set. It's the same as the one in the post. Although I didn't retest this, but I will if needed. :)

Thank you. Its an awesome saveset regardless. And so far everything worked fine.
The only thing might be worth to mention is if you load
Misc - Paying Respects & Skin Deep
In this save you’ll be near Arthur's grave, go pay your respects to him & you’ll get
“Paying Respects”. “Skin Deep” you need to study, skin & kill one American
Alligator (small), then it will be yours. It should pop automatically.

As soon as i loaded the save up to get "Paying respect" the "Skin deep" trophy popped instantly. Without killing an alligator. That was kinda inconveniant regarding a perfect trophy order but it wasnt a big thing either :)

Thank you. Its an awesome saveset regardless. And so far everything worked fine.
The only thing might be worth to mention is if you load
Misc - Paying Respects & Skin Deep
In this save you’ll be near Arthur's grave, go pay your respects to him & you’ll get
“Paying Respects”. “Skin Deep” you need to study, skin & kill one American
Alligator (small), then it will be yours. It should pop automatically.

As soon as i loaded the save up to get "Paying respect" the "Skin deep" trophy popped instantly. Without killing an alligator. That was kinda inconveniant regarding a perfect trophy order but it wasnt a big thing either :)

I know, I couldn't find a way besides replaying the whole game again for a 7th time to get the skin deep trophy to work in order like the others, so I just left it with the set. It's an autopop trophy so if you needed it & you wanted it you could load up "Paying respects & Skin Deep", the skin deep trophy would pop immediately as stated in 3:53:28 on the video. I could redo the trophy but then I'd need to the .pdf + video. Also a side note, for some reason a lot of people are having trouble with "Self Sufficient" even though I did everything I could to make it smooth, it just seemed to always be trouble for some users. All you need to do is keep crafting over & over until it pops, yet sometimes it popped & sometimes it didn't.

Also a side note, for some reason a lot of people are having trouble with "Self Sufficient" even though I did everything I could to make it smooth, it just seemed to always be trouble for some users. All you need to do is keep crafting over & over until it pops, yet sometimes it popped & sometimes it didn't.

That one popped perfectly. Just craft everything available in the save like bullets , minty meat, oregano meat etc and it will pop

The problem about the other trophy was i needed Paying respect and then by loading it up it autopopped the skin deep one . but in the .pdf it said you need to skin an alligator for it to pop so i wasnt expecting that. expected it working like zoologist which was perfect with the mule. But its fine. everything else worked perfectly :)