• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Days Gone DLC : Challenge [CUSA09175]

Yojimbo

Fanatic
November 9, 2020
This is a repost from NGU incase it goes down in the near future (most likely). If you are the original poster of this thread from NGU, please comment here and I will make you owner of this thread!

Participation Award
Earn your first Bronze Medal in a Challenge

Second (the) Best
Earn your first Silver Medal in a Challenge

Golden Boy
Earn your first Gold Medal in a Challenge

I Make This Look Good
Earn a Gold Medal in a Challenge with a Character Skin and Custom Accent equipped

For these trophies you can do the challenge " keep them safer " it's a horde and you can do it quickly, see the video, for "make this look good " don't forget to buy a skin before to win a gold medals

Spoiler:

daysgonenothingCUSA09175

Worthy
Fully upgrade any Ring

Just upgrade the first ring and the trophy pop

DaysgonetrophyringCUSA09175

DO THAT TROPHY AFTER UNLOCK ALL THE MEDALS TROPHY

Lost & Damned
Reach the Founder Rank

aysgonetrophyfounderrankCUSA09175

For that trophy simply get the gold in the secondary mission , or wait the next week for a new challenge and make 1500pts

Dolla Dolla Bills, Y'all
Spend $3000 on your Loadout

just buy until you unlock trophy

days gone3000CUSA09175

hello guys , this is the last save i can make .. you have 11/12 gold medals and all the secondary sub challenge in gold ( except the last four )

Patch 'Em all
Unlock all Patches

got a bronze or better medals will give you the trophy

[You Done Good, KidEarn a Medal in all Sub-Challenges

GETTING BRONZE MEDALS IN SECONDARY CHALLENGE WILL GIVE YOU THE TROPHY FOR HAVING ALL IN GOLD I DON'T KNOW IF IS A BUG BUT IT'S WORK

Gold Team RulesEarn a Gold Medal in all Challenges

daysgonelastchallengeCUSA09175

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a file for all NG+ Trophies. ( One More Ride, 2 Days 2 Done & Logan's Shadow )

Descriptions are inside the Folders.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mbnglfivddhcf5w/DLC+NG+-20201112T062819Z-001.zip/file

Last edited:
This is a repost from NGU incase it goes down in the near future (most likely). If you are the original poster of this thread from NGU, please comment here and I will make you owner of this thread!

Participation Award
Earn your first Bronze Medal in a Challenge

Second (the) Best
Earn your first Silver Medal in a Challenge

Golden Boy
Earn your first Gold Medal in a Challenge

I Make This Look Good
Earn a Gold Medal in a Challenge with a Character Skin and Custom Accent equipped

For these trophies you can do the challenge " keep them safer " it's a horde and you can do it quickly, see the video, for "make this look good " don't forget to buy a skin before to win a gold medals

Spoiler:

daysgonenothingCUSA09175

Worthy
Fully upgrade any Ring

Just upgrade the first ring and the trophy pop

DaysgonetrophyringCUSA09175

DO THAT TROPHY AFTER UNLOCK ALL THE MEDALS TROPHY

Lost & Damned
Reach the Founder Rank

aysgonetrophyfounderrankCUSA09175

For that trophy simply get the gold in the secondary mission , or wait the next week for a new challenge and make 1500pts

Dolla Dolla Bills, Y'all
Spend $3000 on your Loadout

just buy until you unlock trophy

days gone3000CUSA09175

hello guys , this is the last save i can make .. you have 11/12 gold medals and all the secondary sub challenge in gold ( except the last four )

Patch 'Em all
Unlock all Patches

got a bronze or better medals will give you the trophy

[You Done Good, KidEarn a Medal in all Sub-Challenges

GETTING BRONZE MEDALS IN SECONDARY CHALLENGE WILL GIVE YOU THE TROPHY FOR HAVING ALL IN GOLD I DON'T KNOW IF IS A BUG BUT IT'S WORK

Gold Team RulesEarn a Gold Medal in all Challenges

daysgonelastchallengeCUSA09175

Yeah it is a enless loop

@Wosley @Vince I backed this save set in my cloud in the past. I wanted to upload it to mediafire but the same issue happens to me i don't know why :-/

I can send it to you via pm if you want.

Last edited:
When i load the first file all the challenges are still zero. I have no profile/save data on my console when I load the data. Does this file work/what am i missing?

Update - checked second file and that has challenges done. Went back to first and still nothing so it's definitely the file.....

Last edited: