• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Last of Us Remastered Disc Collectibles and Left Behind

Sean

JIMZO-F
JIMZO-F
October 16, 2020
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save Save by MusicGamer

This thread is for Last of Us Remastered collectibles. I will be putting all of the main game collectibles up by later today. Left Behind collectibles to come within next week. To start off:

Ellies jokes: Do the last Ellie joke, starts 5:57 of this video
The Last of Us ~ All of Ellies All I Got - Trophy Guide) - YouTube

Save- All Ellie's Jokes
All Ellies Jokes

Conversations and manuals: last conversation is at 2:22 of this video
The Last Of Us Collectibles - Chapter 10 - Bus Depot [Artifacts, Comics, Manuals, Pendants] - YouTube
last manual starts at 3:07. Save- Conversations and manuals
Conversations and manuals

Shiv doors and pendants- Open the last shiv door at 0:36 of video:
The Last Of Us Collectibles - Chapters 11 12 - Firefly Lab / Jackson [Artifacts, Comics, Pendants] - YouTube
last pendant is behind there as well. Save- Shiv doors and pendants
Shiv doors and pendants

comic books-
The Last Of Us Collectibles - Chapters 11 12 - Firefly Lab / Jackson [Artifacts, Comics, Pendants] - YouTube
Continue video for last comic book. Save
Artifacts and Comic Books

Artifacts: Chapter select lakeside resort and the hunt and when game loads press touchpad and look at artifacts tab and note to mom (you must read the front and flip to back and read it all until ellie says something. Save- Artifacts (Complete)

and here is a let's gear up! save provided by revengeofakuma: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rtp6qnFmrYczdPZmJ1cVZkQ00/view

Save for For Emergenices Only- Credit to xB-Crafty. https://www.mediafire.com/file/b6ogj...ies%20only.zip

LEFT BEHIND-
This is an all in one rar file all the saves needed to 100% Left Behind. CUSA00552
I wasn't thinking and it has profile save from after all was done so not sure if the trophies will pop from the saves now, if they don't then try not copying profile to your ps4 when you copy the saves. If they don't then I'm very sorry and I made save set for nothing (besides miscellaneous).
Brick throwing contest- Load Save 2 and hit all the windows on the red car. Very easy.
All conversations (and maybe artifacts), arcade trophies- Load Save 3 and continue collecting starting from 10:24 in the video

The Last of Us: Left Behind - Picked clean + BFFs Trophies guide (all collectibles + conversations) - YouTube
When you go up escalator you go through the arcade and can do the two arcade trophies... play the jak racing in left back corner and do angel knives perfect in the middle right.
Water gun fight- Load save 5 and soak riley best 2 out of 3, if you fail reload save, this might be before the last 1 or 2 artifacts as well but I don't think so, but artifacts easy with save 3.
Survivor- Load save 6 and simply run to end and do a couple QTEs, trophies pop after credits and back at main menu.

And that's it guys save set is COMPLETE. with saves from this site you will be able to 100% US last of us except online trophies must do yourself.