• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Yesterday Origins [CUSA05319]

Reidso

Under Jolly Roger
VIP User
October 13, 2020
playersquared.com
27DBqPh.jpg

Content (Do-able Order):

01 Witch Recipe And Last Call
02 Dungeon Master
03 Filium Diaboli
04 Know Your Place And Bedroom Optimization
05 God Of Thunder
06 In A Jiffy
07 Shopping Optimization
08 The Redhead's Melody
09 The Legacy Of Hyperborea
10 The Old Man And The Newborn
11 The Usual Suspects
12 Mystery At The Abbey
13 Occult Knowledge
14 Obsession
15 Old Friend
16 Small Apple
17 Grotesque And The ABC Saints
18 Meet The Gang
19 Marblelous
20 Master Of The Castle
21 The Boy Who Lived And New York, New York
22 Stupid Questions
23 Lord Of The Underworld And Let There Be Light
24 The Catacombs
25 Professional Knowledge
26 Human Calculator
27 Tu Casa Es Mi Casa
28 This Is Not The End And I Can See Everything
29 Run, Immortal, Run

Reidso's NOTE:

Select The Symbol > Continue Game

Created On An Alt Account. Resigned And Tested On Another Alt Account

Text files are included in the folders for you to continue with the next step(s)

To get the saves in a do-able order, I used themindisacity's guide....
https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/yesterday-origins/303226-yesterday-origins-trophy-walkthrough.html

Click on the "Thumbs up (Thanks)"
AsT9J.png

button to reveal Download link:

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Thank you so much I literally only need the speedrun trophy so does it work? Can't understand the spanish posts.

as it states on the main post....

ALL trophies popped, even the speedrun trophy, when tested on the 2nd alt account

Salamanca307 says:
Your save set is perfect I got all the trophies, with the exception of a couple of trophies that were difficult to understand,
so I had to resort to videos, but you did a great job thank you for another platinum.

🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶 says:
the guys are gringos... no one will understand anything lol

as it states on the main post....

ALL trophies popped, even the speedrun trophy, when tested on the 2nd alt account

Salamanca307 says:
Your save set is perfect I got all the trophies, with the exception of a couple of trophies that were difficult to understand,
so I had to resort to videos, but you did a great job thank you for another platinum.

🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶 says:
the guys are gringos... no one will understand anything lol

perfect = ) thank you