• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Collection Platinum Save [CUSA05935]

reptil-1997

VIP User
VIP User
October 19, 2020
Here is my almost Platinum Save from the Game. The Save it‘s on ~90% Progress for some Trophys, but its easy to get the 100%.
There is only one missing gold brick and Student in Peril.

Tutorial:
1. You will propably start in the Libary, you need to go to Hagrids Garden.
2. When you‘re in Hagrids Garden Activate the Time Turner (The pieces are on the right hand side of the garden) The student will be stuck under a pumpkin on the far right of the garden. Hit it to save him.
3. You will get 2 Trophys, the first is save all Student in Peril and the second is collect all Gold Bricks

4. For the 100% Trophy you need to Borgin and Burkins in the Knockturn Alley
5. Build the Portal to play the last Bonus Level and you will get the last Character Lord Voldemort.
6. When you complete it go to the Eelops Owl Emporium and buy all remaining Character.
7. you will get all Character Specific Trophys and last but not least you get the 100%.

Now you can do all the missinig miscellaneous trophies. I‘m not sure that the house crests pop, when you finish a level.

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Thanks friend but I have the USA version I tried to Regionalize with the advanced mode but when I load the game in the game I get the broken game message... I could see the possibility of uploading to CUSA US please me!