• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Assassin's Creed Origins Ultimate Save & Starter Save [CUSA05625]

Jay

Known as Vicodin10
Administrator
December 22, 2018
discord.gg

Updated 3/23/20
Fixed the files in the download link so Save Wizard will read it correct.
Fixed title as well.

Updated 3/16/18
So here is a neat save I been working on.
The perfect starter save and 110% save.
Plus a trophy or two ;)
This save should work on any region.

This includes
Slot One - New Game Plus
Slot Two - 110% done with everything possible.
Slot Three - open for new game or new game plus.

The 110% Save has the New DLC "The Hidden Ones" completed 100% with all new items and upgrades.
Everything done, every area visited and everything collected.

110% save slot and new game Plus will have or start a new game with every single thing from list below.
  • Rank 45.
  • Max Abilities.
  • Max Money.
  • 62 Senu's Perception.
  • Max Hidden Blade DMG. Maxed even more with Hidden Ones DLC. Should work on new game plus too.
  • Max Quiver. Maxed even more with Hidden Ones DLC. Should work on new game plus too.
  • Max Stabilizer Glove. Maxed even more with Hidden Ones DLC. Should work on new game plus too.
  • Max Bracer. Maxed even more with Hidden Ones DLC. Should work on new game plus too.
  • Max Breastplate. Maxed even more with Hidden Ones DLC. Should work on new game plus too.
  • Max Tool Pouch. Maxed even more with Hidden Ones DLC. Should work on new game plus too.
  • All Melee Weapons. Including all from the Hidden Ones DLC.
  • All Shields. Including all from the Hidden Ones DLC.
  • All Ranged Weapons. Including all from the Hidden Ones DLC.
  • All Outfits. Including all from the Hidden Ones DLC.
  • All Mounts. Including all from the Hidden Ones DLC.
  • Alot of rare and hard to obtain Outfits, Weapons, Mounts and more. Including all from the Hidden Ones DLC.
  • 110% Save - All area's Completed and Explored. Including all from the Hidden Ones DLC.
  • Starter Save - Stone Circle Map.
  • Starter Save - Tombs Map.
  • Starter Save - Hermit Location Map.
  • All Heka Chest Items. Including stuff from the store you would normally get with Helix Credits.
  • And alot of purchased Packs from the store.
    Updated 3/7/18
  • Radiance of Anubis Rare Outfit
  • Assessor of Ma'at Rare Warrior Bow
  • Sword of the Duat Rare Sword
  • Shield of Aaru Rare Shield
  • Warden's Oath uPlay
  • Spirit-Catcher Bow
  • Ripper Rare Sickle Sword (Store Item)
  • Ruler of the Storm Rare Sickle Sword (Store Item)
  • Stick of Bastet Rare Scepter (Store Item)
  • Bark of Ra (Store Item)
  • Unicorn and unicamel (Store Items)
  • More rare, bonus stuff and Store Items
  • More Outfits, Swords,Bows, Shields, and Mounts
  • More Community Challenges Completed
  • And some other stuff I might of forgotten

• NOTE: I have purchased nearly most of the Store Packs, Even the latest "Undead Pack".
    But don't think they will show for others unless they own them as well.
    I will try to see if I can edit these in hex so they show as normal weapons for everyone to use.

There is alot of rare outfits, weapons and more stuff unlocked.
Everything from new DLC and store.
Seems alot of stuff you get from store with Helix Credits can also be obtained from Heka Chest.
So a new game plus will start with everything I mentioned.
I tried to collect everything possible but I might of missed a item or two. Who knows.

Slot two I have the whole Undead Pack equipped. Maybe it will work for you. Maybe not.
If is causes any issue just let me know and I will upload a different save
For save wizard users, you can try to edit in advance mode to get all weapon ID's and add them to a new save yourself.

Download:
Preview Clip

NOTE: If you do not own the Hidden Ones DLC then you might not have anything showing from it.
Also Some stuff I purchased with Helix or uPlay might not appear unless they were unlocked from Heka Chest.
You can obtain them from Heka Chest too.

Using this save in slot one, If someone wants to find all the ID's in hex for stuff like
Mounts, Outfits, Weapons and so on, Then I could add them in a fresh save
This way everything should work for everyone hopefully.

By Vicodin10, Hope you enjoy!

Nose muestra el link de descarga

You must click on the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) in order to see hidden downloads links.

yvEf0EYl.png

More info here: THANKING THREADS TO SEE DOWNLOAD LINKS