• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Borderlands 3 Saveset (Level 50 Trophy, All Locations and more) [CUSA08025]

xTheSolutionNOT

VIP User
VIP User
October 18, 2020
xbxsOON.jpg

with these set you can get the following trophys

À La Carte
Complete 20 Side Missions.

Getting A Little On The Side
Complete all Side Missions.

A Hundred Names For Sand
Discover all named locations on Pandora.

Swamped
Discover all named locations on Eden-6.

City Slicker
Discover all named locations on Promethea.

Exoarchaeolo–You Get the Gist
Discover all named locations on Nekrotafeyo.

Master Of All You Survey
Discover all named locations.

My Name Is Earl
Buy 20 cosmetic items from Crazy Earl.

Tales From The Eridian Slab
Decipher all of the Eridian Slabs.

Slaughterhouse 3
Complete all the Circles of Slaughter.

100 Proof
Clear all the Eridian Proving Grounds.

Got Big Game
Defeat all of Hammerlock's Legendary Hunts.

Zer0ed In
Defeat all of Zer0's Targets of Opportunity.

Stay Golden
Use a Golden Key.

Bye, Felicia!
Complete mission "Divine Retribution".

My Name Is Earl
Buy 20 cosmetic items from Crazy Earl.

Mechani-Cool
Unlock 10 Vehicle Parts via hijacking.

Rewards Card
Earn a Loyalty Package from each weapon manufacturer.

On Fleek
Equip purple-rarity gear or better in every slot.

instructions are in the download folder.

DOWNLOAD :
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

If you need more help visit:

Borderlands 3 - Trophy Guide & Road Map

I tried to unlock the Eridian Slab Trophy but nothing happens. I resigned both the save and the profile save.

Edit: I went to Tannis on Sanctuary and interacted with the Slab there 4 times and the trophy popped :)

Last edited:
The eridian slabs trophy don‘t popp for me…
re-sign both saves go to tannis in his office
Go to the eridian stone and nothing?🧐

If you don't get it, then fast travel to Sanctuary and in Tannis room you'll find another eridian slab (which normally isn't needed cause it does nothing but for some reason it'll give you the trophy), activate it a few times until the trophy pops.

I went to the office at Tannis for the big Eridian slab and pressed square button, but the trophy didn't come after watching a video on youtube for all 30 plates was the last record on a planet, the record that brought me the trophy

I went to the office at Tannis for the big Eridian slab and pressed square button, but the trophy didn't come after watching a video on youtube for all 30 plates was the last record on a planet, the record that brought me the trophy

Sorry is misread your comment first. But i allready wrote in the textfile that you have to go to the last eridian slab first. I even put a picture in it.