• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Call of Duty Black Ops 3 - Personal Decorator Trophy [CUSA02624, 2625, 2626, 2627, 2628 & 2290]

xTheSolutionNOT

VIP User
VIP User
October 18, 2020
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 - Personal Decorator Trophy [CUSA02624, 2625, 2626, 2627, 2628 & 2290]

g9e7alb8.jpg

to get the trophy you only have to collect the first collectible in the first mission. if you press continue in the main menu u will spawn next to it. here is a video for the collectible

obviously it's the first in the video. by collecting it you will get these trophys

Curator
Discover all of the collectibles in the Campaign.

Personal Decorator
Earn all Decorations.

If you don't get personal decorator, simply go to your safehouse then going to the bedroom and interacting with Service Record, the trophy will pop then. propably you can get more trophys but i didn't test all of them because on my test account i only needed these 2 trophys i mentioned above.

Huge shoutout goes to

UncrwndKNG - he created the save and did all the hard work, he's a god in this game.
xTheSolutionNot (me) - i only did the combat immersion on realistic

DOWNLOAD : [hide]CUSA02624[/hide]

[hide]CUSA02625[/hide]

[hide]CUSA02626[/hide]

[hide]CUSA02627[/hide]

[hide]CUSA02628[/hide]

[hide]CUSA02290[/hide]

last but not least, greetz fly out to everyone who said it's not possible to create a save for it. i love you :tustin:

If you need any help , visit: Call of Duty: Black Ops III ~ Trophy Guide and Road Map - PlaystationTrophies.org

Last edited:
Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 3 - Personal Decorator Trophy [CUSA02624, 2625, 2626 & 262

how would i go about that im new to this srry

Copy the savegame from your console onto a USB stick, then go to you computer and do this.

1) Locate the file or folder that you want to zip.
2) Press and hold (or right-click) the file or folder, select (or point to) Send to, and then select Compressed (zipped) folder. A new zipped folder with the same name is created in the same location.
3) Go to mediafire.com and upload the file
4) Copy the link and send it to me

Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 3 - Personal Decorator Trophy [CUSA02624, 2625, 2626 & 262

Which one is for the personal decoration because I've tried and it doesn't work is one of the last trophy that's missing mor would be grateful for an answer
Bist du deutsch wenn ja könntest du mir das über playstation party oder so mal erklären wenn ja ist das meine psn id Prime-_-3135

Last edited:

Which one is for the personal decoration because I've tried and it doesn't work is one of the last trophy that's missing mor would be grateful for an answer
Bist du deutsch wenn ja könntest du mir das über playstation party oder so mal erklären wenn ja ist das meine psn id Prime-_-3135

Im Hauptmenü (da wo man die Kampagne; Mehrspieler etc. wählen kann) einfach auf "Lokal spielen gehen", dann spielt man mit dem Save.