• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Borderlands 2 Complete Platinum Save Set (NO DLC) [CUSA01446]

Wosley

Staff
Staff
January 12, 2019
KovcSgS.jpg

Got a Complete Platinum Save Set for Borderlands 2 this time
yIlcNgV.png

1-2. Save Set + Other trophies
MEGA:
https://mega.nz/file/J7Nnhbga#9j-s0_XwHbhZTy9Tdz5pMRiRVZdZOytKeY3pyB5_cA0
MediaFire:
[EU]_Borderlands_2_Platinum_Save-Set_(NO_DLC)_[CUSA01446]

3. Character Trophies (Soon)
4. US Save Set

Save Set :

[SAVE 1] LV.1 Psycho : My First Gun Quest Trophy (Simple turn in the Quest)

[SAVE 2] LV.4 Commando : Level 5 Trophy (Make a few kills till your Level 5)

[SAVE 3] LV.7 Commando : Best Minion Ever Quest Trophy (Run to the marker and claim your reward)

[SAVE 4] LV.9 Commando : The Road to Sanctuary Quest Trophy (Run to the marker and claim your reward)

[SAVE 5] LV.9 Commando : Plan B Quest Trophy (Run to the marker and claim your reward)

[SAVE 6] LV.10 Commando : Hunting the Firehawk Quest Trophy + Level 10 Trophy (Run to the marker and claim your reward + make sure to level up while doing that)

[SAVE 7] LV.13 Commando : A Dam Fine Rescue Quest Trophy + Token Gesture (Run to the marker and claim your reward + spend 25 Badass Tokens)

[SAVE 8] LV.14 Commando : A Train To Catch Quest Trophy + Suggar Daddy + Sabre Rattler + Better Than Money (Claim the Reward of Story Quest + Tip Moxi 10k + Buy 1 item in black market + Make 1 Kill with your turret)

[SAVE 9] LV.14 Commando : Rising Action Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)

[SAVE 10] LV.16 Commando : Bright Lights,Flying City Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)

[SAVE 11] LV.18 Commando : Wildlife Preservation Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)

[SAVE 12] LV.19 Commando : The Once and Future Slab Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)

[SAVE 13] LV.22 Commando : 20 Side Mission Trophy + 10 Skin Trophy (Talk to Moxxi and claim your Reward + Click X on all skins in your inventory)

[SAVE 14] LV.24 Commando : The Man Who Would Be Jack Quest Trophy + Level 25 Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest and both Trophies will pop)

[SAVE 15] LV.27 Commando : Where Angels Fear To Tread Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)

[SAVE 16] LV.28 Commando : Urban Explorer Trophy (If the trophy doesnt pop instant simple go to Sanctuary)

[SAVE 17] LV.33 Commando : Went Five Rounds Trophy + Well That Was Easy (Turn in the mission and thats it + Shoot the guy in the face*

[SAVE 18] LV.33 Commando : Highlands Explorer Trophy (Visit any of the noted locations and the trophy will pop)

[SAVE 19] LV.33 Commando : Artic Explorer Trophy (Visit any of the noted locations and the trophy will pop)

[SAVE 20] LV.72 Commando : Toil and Trouble Quest Trophy (Simple turn in the quest) (In True Vault Hunter Mode) - Did it all + Raid boss trophy : Just do the last mission with the same save in normal mode

[SAVE 21] LV.34 Commando : Data Mining Quest Trophy (Simple turn in the quest)

[SAVE 22] LV.35 Commando : Bright Explorer Trophy (Go to 1 of the named locations)

[SAVE 23] LV.36 Commando : Challenge Accepted Trophy (Kill 1 Enemy with a Rifle while being croushed)

[SAVE 24] LV.49 Commando : Level 50 Trophy (Simple turn in 1 of the quests and your level 50) (True Vault Hunter Mode)

[MISC] Use any high level charachter for the "Feels Like The First Time" Trophy which you get for opening the chest at the top of the building in Fyrestone

Challenge Accepted + World Traveler Trophy

Big thanks to Javierex22 to make the saves for Challenge Accepted & World Traveler for the US Region (I only did Re Region it)

[Challenge Accepted] Level up just any challenge that isnt maxed out yet and the trophy will pop

[World Traveler] Just go to any Location and the trophy will pop (Make sure to use my set first otherwise all 5 Map trophies will pop at once)

After your using the set + the seprate save you will be only missing the following trophies

- So Much Blood! (I will work on this when i can but can easily be done by modding your own save with Save Wizard)

Last edited by a moderator:
where are challenge accepted and world traveler in this save set?
Thanks

I believe its save 23

[SAVE 23] LV.36 Commando : Challenge Accepted Trophy (Kill 1 Enemy with a Rifle while being crouched)

for the world traveler you just have to fast travel to any location on the map and the trophy will pop on loading screen.

I've tested the US version a few months ago and can confirm it works.