• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Blasphemous 100% Save Set [CUSA16261]

Sean

JIMZO-F
JIMZO-F
October 16, 2020
This Save-Set is done you can reach 100%

A lot of time went in this save set, a lot of reloading and resaving so i hope this works.
Descriptions are in each folder. Scroll down for the complete *.rar

File is here
Blasphemous_daFFy-d

UPDATE 2 Mediterranean Diet:
Thank you to user "azdian" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file
US - CUSA16275

UPDATE 3 "Crossing Souls" & "Requiem Aeternam":
Thank you to user "EmptyFibers" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file
US - File Crossing Souls & Requiem Aeternam Blasphemous - CS RA
"The Sister" & "Bronze Medal":
Thank you to user "EmptyFibers" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file
US - The Sister & Bronze Medal Blasphemous

Here is the original line of text pertaining to the save for "Last Words":

"Lost track of it but should be the last two whispers in the desecrated cistern. You have to go through the mercy dreams bottom left and open up the shortcut to get to the room."

I do recall this being correct.

Maybe you can help me, how to apply cheats in SaveWizard to Basphemous save file? I think after last updates it doesn't work

Maybe you can help me, how to apply cheats in SaveWizard to Basphemous save file? I think after last updates it doesn't work

Definitely possible PSN update 8.03 made SW not work correctly. Not sure about that side, but I do know that Blasphemous needed you to at least make it to the first village before applying cheats, else it was didn't work right.

Here is some advice from myself and another user on NGU:

OK, so I did some more testing. I deleted my save and started a new one in slot 1 (slot 2-3 don't seem to work) and got to the first save point in Albero then exited to the main menu so it would save. I used codes Max Tears of Atonement, Max Mea Culpa, Max Resistance of 9999 and max Strength of 9999. Loaded up save (it worked) and I had max Tears, went to the first Mea Culpa (showed I was now level 8!) and unlocked all abilities. After that, I went to the previous area and I could one-shot everything. Plus, when I got hit, no damage done to me. Max Speed did not work for me. All I need is to beat all bosses without use and Flasks. I hope this info helps.
Last edited by Shinigami82402 ; 11-14-2019 at 07:24 PM.

Same results as you, especially regarding save slots 2/3, they do not seem to work at all. I did not try other bonus stats, as you are basically untouchable with strength/resistance at 9999. I did notice however, that when you fight the bosses/mini bosses, if you immediately kill them with out being hit by them, you get stuck in the room and the fight does not end. You can quit, reload and go back, let them hit you first, kill them, fight ends and you can leave the room. I also noticed that when you try to travel through the green mist (toxin) in the sewer, you get insta-killed if you touch it, so that could be problematic for folks using cheats and going for full completion. The "Silvered Lung of Dolphos" will negate the insta-kill once you have it.
Last edited by EmptyFibers ; 11-15-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Hey thanks for lending me your save since I missed out on 100% myself. However I found in one of the save files a near completion game, in which I found some missing beads. But right now im stuck at 97,35 do you know whats missing?

Thanks for the save buddy, But I'm facing an issue with save "Cvstodia's pilgrim" as it's not popping the full map trophy. Any ideas?

mmm same here :wat:

EDIT - I managed to get the trophy. There are actually 4 missing locations in that save: Petrous, Bridge of the three calvaries, Ferrous tree and the Deambulatory of His holiness.

Also, seems like the save for Mysteria Lucis (the trophy for getting all rosary beads) is missing... Is there a kind soul who can upload his?

Last edited:
mmm same here :wat:

EDIT - I managed to get the trophy. There are actually 4 missing locations in that save: Petrous, Bridge of the three calvaries, Ferrous tree and the Deambulatory of His holiness.

Also, seems like the save for Mysteria Lucis (the trophy for getting all rosary beads) is missing... Is there a kind soul who can upload his?

Blasphemous - Mysteria Lucis [CUSA16275]