• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

How to use Game Saves + How to buy Save Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wosley

Staff
Staff
January 12, 2019
w8Qqx7j.png

To use any game saves on here or any other website/forum require a "Save Resigner" there are a couple out there but the only one that would work for any save you can find will be Save Wizard

which you can buy on Here (savewizard.net) or in the Discord (Save Wizard Discord)

if you're using any bank card/credit card options or Paypal then you can buy Save Wizard for 54€ or $60

if you use amazon you can get it a bit cheaper for $38 or 28pounds (it need to be bought on the UK Amazon)

You can buy the Amazon Version Here (its completly the same as the other one the only diffrence will be the price)

Last edited:
I have a question from something I read on the FAQ of their site: "You can only change the PSN-ID of the save that you are cheating every 30 days, this is to prevent people from re-signing as a service."

Does this mean I can resign saves of others to my account only once per 30 days?

Like I take one save from Mr.X and resign to my account, I have to wait for 30 days to do the same with a save from Mr.Y?

I have a question from something I read on the FAQ of their site: "You can only change the PSN-ID of the save that you are cheating every 30 days, this is to prevent people from re-signing as a service."

Does this mean I can resign saves of others to my account only once per 30 days?

Like I take one save from Mr.X and resign to my account, I have to wait for 30 days to do the same with a save from Mr.Y?

I would love to know this as well

Response to Chat and Den . It means you can have 3 profiles on your save wizard and you cannot delete any for 30 days. you can resign any save to those three profiles . After 30 days you can delete 1 of the 3 and add a new one . i hope this helps answer the confusion. the original save owner doesn't matter you will be able to resign to one of the three profiles.

I have a question about resigning saves. I use a MacBook with no access to a Windows pc. I've tried to unzip files from here and The Tech Game using several different game saves but have not been able to access any of them. Can I only open files using a pc? I know you can unzip files from a pc on a Mac, but I wasn't sure if being PS4 saves might have caused an issue as I'm not very technically adapt. Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

I have a question about resigning saves. I use a MacBook with no access to a Windows pc. I've tried to unzip files from here and The Tech Game using several different game saves but have not been able to access any of them. Can I only open files using a pc? I know you can unzip files from a pc on a Mac, but I wasn't sure if being PS4 saves might have caused an issue as I'm not very technically adapt. Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

the folder "cusa" must be zipped so SW can read it

Last edited:
Response to Chat and Den . It means you can have 3 profiles on your save wizard and you cannot delete any for 30 days. you can resign any save to those three profiles . After 30 days you can delete 1 of the 3 and add a new one . i hope this helps answer the confusion. the original save owner doesn't matter you will be able to resign to one of the three profiles.

That’s weird, because the key that I bought in the official site only has 2 profiles. Yours must be from an older version lol

I have a doubt regarding multiple saves of a single game, how can I use all that data with my profile, it is the first time that I want to use the data of another user but SW only allows you to re-edit the data of a profile every 30 days or I mistaken?

To be clear, I don't want to add another user in the profile registry, the only thing that interests me is to use the saves of other users "without limits" so to speak, but I don't know how to do it and I would like you to guide me.

I have a doubt regarding multiple saves of a single game, how can I use all that data with my profile, it is the first time that I want to use the data of another user but SW only allows you to re-edit the data of a profile every 30 days or I mistaken?

To be clear, I don't want to add another user in the profile registry, the only thing that interests me is to use the saves of other users "without limits" so to speak, but I don't know how to do it and I would like you to guide me.

after uploading any save from your ps4 into your usb you can register the profile. then, click on resign > import > any save downloaded here.

do i need a ps4 version of the game for this to work properly and do i just put the whole new game+ zip file on the usb? sorry, im completely new to this.

You only need to download the file and make sure it's on .rar if you're using Windows or .zip if you're using a Mac.
Save Wizard will automatically copy the resigned save into the selected USB device.

Hi sorry to bother everyone , new here, iv seen that you can download the d2r save file for the platinum but im wondering how do you do it , i do have save wizard ps4 pro max witg 2 profiles but unsure how to actually down load the full plat save instead of just the upgraded mods any help be great thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.